xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: What Happened To Kreia On Nar Shadar?  (Read 275 times)

VIETgrlTerifa

• Archived User
What Happened To Kreia On Nar Shadar?
« on: July 29, 2006, 11:24:00 AM »

Ok, I think I am nearly finished with Nar Shadar, I got Mira to escape and Visquis got killed by Goto, then I got electrocuted.  However, after that the game goes into it's cycle of videos (Mira talking about needing to escape and Jedi coming up and not saying anything....then I see Kreia coming out of the escape pod).  She goes into the arena and my brother says she's supposed to wake the Wookie up.  However, in my "vid" she fights him, and all of a sudden the game loads with me in the vent control room.  I go into the arena and I see Kreia and the Wookie both lying on the floor dead.

There is no means for me to escape, so I was wondering if there was anyway I could get around this glitch or if there is anything I could do because the other option is for me to go back to my auto save which was an hour before all of this and it might have the same thing happening over again.

I'm really pissed to say the least.

darth_turtur

• Archived User
What Happened To Kreia On Nar Shadar?
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2006, 04:50:00 PM »

QUOTE(VIETgrlTerifa @ Jul 29 2006, 09:55 AM) View Post

Ok, I think I am nearly finished with Nar Shadar, I got Mira to escape and Visquis got killed by Goto, then I got electrocuted.  However, after that the game goes into it's cycle of videos (Mira talking about needing to escape and Jedi coming up and not saying anything....then I see Kreia coming out of the escape pod).  She goes into the arena and my brother says she's supposed to wake the Wookie up.  However, in my "vid" she fights him, and all of a sudden the game loads with me in the vent control room.  I go into the arena and I see Kreia and the Wookie both lying on the floor dead.

There is no means for me to escape, so I was wondering if there was anyway I could get around this glitch or if there is anything I could do because the other option is for me to go back to my auto save which was an hour before all of this and it might have the same thing happening over again.

I'm really pissed to say the least.

Wow! That's new.  I've heard of other "Kreia Bugs" but nothing like that.  That's why it's very important to save your game every 20 mins or so because of issues like this.  The game is very buggy to begin with so issues like this tend to pop up every now and then.

My craziest one is when you're in the (***SPOILER ALERT***).............cave in Korriban and you get to the part of the room where you fight Revan, if you're just a tad bit over or under the darkside/lightside line, and somehow become neutral as you explore the cave, Revan WILL NOT die.  After you beat him, he just stands there and WILL FOLLOW YOU OUTSIDE THE CAVE up to the ramp of the Ebon Hawk.  When this happens, your map will lock up and you can't leave Korriban.  The wierdest thing about all this...both Visas and the Handmaiden are in the medical room and you can't talk to either one of them.  Wierdest thing i've ever seen.