xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Ulitimate Gamesave  (Read 356 times)

STARWARS_KOTOR_II

• Archived User
Ulitimate Gamesave
« on: May 15, 2006, 11:40:00 AM »

hi im new! i want to know what everyone wants in a perfect gamesave? is it immortality? every clothing and lightsaber? new faces? just tell me and i will see what i can do!

hope everyone is looking forward to KOTOR 3.... apparently there is going to be:
new force powers,
new faces,
new clothings and items,
new characters,
new sith lords,
new transport,
new beasts,
when you goto the darkside you can go further to the dark side so you grow horns
goto the darkside and have more cracked skin like darth sion!
anyone else know whats coming in the new game!

darth_turtur

• Archived User
Ulitimate Gamesave
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2006, 01:14:00 PM »

QUOTE(STARWARS_KOTOR_II @ May 15 2006, 10:11 AM) *

hi im new! i want to know what everyone wants in a perfect gamesave? is it immortality? every clothing and lightsaber? new faces? just tell me and i will see what i can do!

hope everyone is looking forward to KOTOR 3.... apparently there is going to be:
new force powers,
new faces,
new clothings and items,
new characters,
new sith lords,
new transport,
new beasts,
when you goto the darkside you can go further to the dark side so you grow horns
goto the darkside and have more cracked skin like darth sion!
anyone else know whats coming in the new game!

My perfect gamesave is actually quite simple...

More PC head selections (not a whole lot of choices right now), a silver lightsaber in the beginning of the game that does one-hit kills, and having to start at the character creation screen so you can edit the name of your Jedi.  I know this can be done via a trainer, but the less stuff we have to worry about, the better the gamesave ultimately is.  Immortality is overrated, but i still think it'd be a great feature.  I have a gamesave that i created (with the help of the existing +12 Trainer) that has you start out outside the Ebon Hawk in Peragus with the following:

Level 15 Jedi Guardian (w/ enough XP to level up to Level 25 Prestige Class)
All Attributes at 220
All Skills at 220
A ton of Feats
Bunch of Lightsabers and other weapons

So yeah...if you were to create a gamesave, the only thing that i would want is maybe all attributes and skills over 200 and a one-hit kill single-blade lightsaber.

--DT--

Deputy Dewey

• Archived User
Ulitimate Gamesave
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2006, 03:48:00 PM »

I'm new here to and the perfect save for me would be just to become a level 100. happy.gif

STARWARS_KOTOR_II

• Archived User
Ulitimate Gamesave
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2006, 08:37:00 AM »

come on people give me more ultimate game saves! i have had 2 ideas, i want more like 20! come on people dont be scared just post your ideas i dont care whether its just to start with a lightsaber and jedi robes!

Justice Lamb

• Archived User
Ulitimate Gamesave
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2006, 07:26:00 PM »

How about... 3 lightsabers of each type, all the lightsaber crystals, all the robes, and maybe somemore character choices.  But I wouldn't want to be like uber-powerful cuz that would take the fun out of it.

Oh yeah, and make it for PC and XBOX.  biggrin.gif

STARWARS_KOTOR_II

• Archived User
Ulitimate Gamesave
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2006, 12:38:00 PM »

good good keep them coming im working on all requests im doing them for xbox and pc. star wars knights of the old republic 2 only!

leijae

• Archived User
Ulitimate Gamesave
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2006, 12:58:00 PM »

when will this be available? and can i get it at the usual place?

STARWARS_KOTOR_II

• Archived User
Ulitimate Gamesave
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2006, 09:07:00 AM »

well im making one big one and one of ech requested gamesave! is there anything you want in the save?Leijae?

KrowKnight

• Archived User
Ulitimate Gamesave
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2006, 07:51:00 AM »

if your gonna make saves i got one for you all feats and powers 99 stats ALL characters no exp new faces(id like the bald guy with the gotee off kotor)