xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Why Am I At Telos Secret Academy?  (Read 279 times)

banghead678

• Archived User
Why Am I At Telos Secret Academy?
« on: July 16, 2005, 08:56:00 AM »

This stinks i train handmaiden to be a jedi guardian and i get stuck on telos secret academy! And cant get on the ebon hawk and cant get on it and cant get in the maditaion chamber and ive checked  every part of the academy and nothin there i didnt see on my first trip.  So im stuck here! HELP!!!!

bikehorn

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2005, 11:40:00 AM »

i assume you collected all the members of your party(droid included), had your little chat with Atris, and whatnot?

darth_turtur

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2005, 10:31:00 AM »

QUOTE(banghead678 @ Jul 16 2005, 09:00 AM)
This stinks i train handmaiden to be a jedi guardian and i get stuck on telos secret academy! And cant get on the ebon hawk and cant get on it and cant get in the maditaion chamber and ive checked  every part of the academy and nothin there i didnt see on my first trip.  So im stuck here! HELP!!!!

Are you talking about your 2nd trip to the Academy?  Are you just constantly dying or something?

Darth Kid Rock

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2005, 04:18:00 AM »

[email protected] sad.gif You cant get out you have to use another file and see jedi masters at the Enclave on Dantooine then you'll kill them.

NinjaRogue

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2006, 05:26:00 PM »

QUOTE(Darth Kid Rock @ Aug 19 2005, 04:25 AM) View Post

[email protected] sad.gif You cant get out you have to use another file and see jedi masters at the Enclave on Dantooine then you'll kill them.

R U serious!!!!!!!! ph34r.gif
but i dont have any other files.......  
only my auto save  
I DONT WANT TO START OVER  sad.gif

XPxAxBxLxOX

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2006, 12:48:00 AM »

Thats why you should always have several saves to one game.  If something happens, you could always revert to saves you created minutes before.

DARTH KOTOR

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2006, 06:47:00 PM »

QUOTE(banghead678 @ Jul 16 2005, 09:56 AM) View Post

This stinks i train handmaiden to be a jedi guardian and i get stuck on telos secret academy! And cant get on the ebon hawk and cant get on it and cant get in the maditaion chamber and ive checked  every part of the academy and nothin there i didnt see on my first trip.  So im stuck here! HELP!!!!

wacko.gif

WELL UM THE SECOND TIME U GO STRAIGHT TO NIHILUSIS SHIP U DONT HAVE A CHOICE SO ? THIS MUST BE UR FIRST TIME