xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Crazy Cheat/glitch...  (Read 196 times)

damn_need_help

• Archived User
Crazy Cheat/glitch...
« on: June 21, 2005, 07:45:00 PM »

Well I heard from my cousin who also has the game, that there is some thing where you talk to this squid guy and say the right things. And when you do he gives you 1000 experience points everytime you do. Has anyone else heard of this? Does it work?

darth_turtur

• Archived User
Crazy Cheat/glitch...
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2005, 10:53:00 AM »

QUOTE(damn_need_help @ Jun 21 2005, 06:20 PM)
Well I heard from my cousin who also has the game, that there is some thing where you talk to this squid guy and say the right things. And when you do he gives you 1000 experience points everytime you do. Has anyone else heard of this? Does it work?

Yes it works...but is very tedious.

This is what you do:

-Go to the Refugee Sector and talk to the sick guy by the door
-Talk to him and do nothing
-Then go to the Squid Boss in the Exchange Office
-Talk to him about the sick guy
-Then tell him that you can try to get rid of him
-Then end the conversation by choosing "I'll think about it"

After everytime you end, you'll get 1000XP

Now, here's a much better way:

In Korriban, when you have reached a Prestige Level (Sith or Jedi) you can enter the secret cave within the Shyrak Caves.  Well inside it is an area where a dead Jedi is lying.  Everytime you check the body, 2 Hsiss monsters will spawn.  Everytime you kill one, it's 400 XP points.  Now, let's say you Press A on the body 5 times, that's 10 monsters and 4000 XP.  Do this for about, I don't know, say 1 hour.  You'll have killed close to 300 or them for 120,000 XP.  Much easier (And I must admit, more fun) than engaging in the conversation.  Although the choice is completely up to you.

Have fun!

Oprah

• Archived User
Crazy Cheat/glitch...
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2005, 11:02:00 PM »

i talked to the  guy on narr shadaa till i was level 15, went to kreia to got my prestige class, went to koriban and in about an hour i was level 46. with force storm you can easily kill 40 at a time but the lags if you spawn more than 25-30

darth_turtur

• Archived User
Crazy Cheat/glitch...
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2005, 11:16:00 PM »

QUOTE(Oprah @ Jul 12 2005, 10:37 PM)
i talked to the  guy on narr shadaa till i was level 15, went to kreia to got my prestige class, went to koriban and in about an hour i was level 46. with force storm you can easily kill 40 at a time but the lags if you spawn more than 25-30

The only drawback to that method is that if you are using anything less than a 1.6 Xbox with a Samsung DVD drive, the game will hang every 3 to 4 times after spawning.  If you want to conserve time, do 20 of them and in 2 hours, you'll be at level 50.

Slayvenge

• Archived User
Crazy Cheat/glitch...
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2006, 10:20:00 AM »

QUOTE(Oprah @ Jul 13 2005, 05:33 AM) View Post

i talked to the  guy on narr shadaa till i was level 15, went to kreia to got my prestige class, went to koriban and in about an hour i was level 46. with force storm you can easily kill 40 at a time but the lags if you spawn more than 25-30

Well I think u cant go to lvl 46 to 30 i THOUGHT i stands at the back of the game!