xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Yet Another Kotor Ii Glitch?  (Read 141 times)

srv_827

• Archived User
Yet Another Kotor Ii Glitch?
« on: April 27, 2005, 05:01:00 PM »

I worked around the black screen glitch after a couple headaches, but now I'm having another problem.

Right after leaving the academy on Telos, the game goes to the Ebon Hawk environment. The problem is that the entire ship is messed up. I can basically talk to Kreia, Atton, and that other guy, but anything outside that room is shaded funny. When I try to go to the bridge, I have to walk through a white curtain and nothing works. I imagine I am supposed to access the map to pick a new destination, but it's not active.

Anyone else have this problem? How about a workaround?

Thanks

theperfekt001

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2005, 02:26:00 PM »

i have this problem too...

theperfekt001

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2005, 07:55:00 PM »

btw, i have kotor2 backed up on my hd

theperfekt001

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2005, 03:05:00 PM »

i believe i found a solution. Go to http://www.lucasforu...threadid=143505
and download workbench v3. put it in an override folder in you kotor2 directory. if you already have an override, i recommend just renaming it to use later. start the game and  find a workbench. choose advanced options then give armband. equip the armband, then activate it (its the 3rd one from the right on the in-game screen thing). choose warp, then dxun, then the first option. i did warped after giong onto the ebon hawk and talking to the handmaiden, cuz i dont know if that makes a difference later. then, once youve warped, save the game and you should be fine. oh, and if you had a different override folder, then just change the name back to override.

theperfekt001

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2005, 03:06:00 PM »

i believe i found a solution. Go to http://www.lucasforu...threadid=143505
and download workbench v3. put it in an override folder in you kotor2 directory. if you already have an override, i recommend just renaming it to use later. start the game and  find a workbench. choose advanced options then give armband. equip the armband, then activate it (its the 3rd one from the right on the in-game screen thing). choose warp, then dxun, then the first option. i did warped after giong onto the ebon hawk and talking to the handmaiden, cuz i dont know if that makes a difference later. then, once youve warped, save the game and you should be fine. oh, and if you had a different override folder, then just change the name back to override.