xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Kotor2 Help On Korriban  (Read 225 times)

elit4

• Archived User
Kotor2 Help On Korriban
« on: April 10, 2005, 11:02:00 AM »

Im stuck in the sith academy on korriban. When you walk in to the sith academy the door behind you closes and you cant get out. First you have to kill some sith assasins :ph34r: .I have searched all over the place and the only things i can find is some footlockers and closed doors. Im just wondering how to het out of there.

This post has been edited by elit4: Apr 10 2005, 06:03 PM

MikeJD

• Archived User
Kotor2 Help On Korriban
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2005, 08:42:00 AM »

You have to complete a couple levels of sith Training. First you have to find a working computer terminal. Once you find that I think the rest will be self explanitory.

The key to getting out is finding the Jedi you came looking for on Korriban then facing Sion for the first time.

Finch707

• Archived User
Kotor2 Help On Korriban
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2005, 05:20:00 PM »

QUOTE(MikeJD @ Apr 11 2005, 02:48 PM)
You have to complete a couple levels of sith Training. First you have to find a working computer terminal. Once you find that I think the rest will be self explanitory.

The key to getting out is finding the Jedi you came looking for on Korriban then facing Sion for the first time.

I need help really bad im in the sith acadamey on korriban and i found the computer terminals and went to the libraray and made a foot locker blow up and now i cant get the answers for the level one test can you give me answers?

rartemass

• Archived User
Kotor2 Help On Korriban
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2005, 10:28:00 PM »

You can actually get the answers via trial and error.  You can choose the first responce in each question and then retry with a different answer in one question.  As you get a score at the end you can tell if you got any right  and change as appropriate.

theperfekt001

• Archived User
Kotor2 Help On Korriban
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2005, 09:27:00 PM »

or, for an easier way, you could get the answers and complete walkthrough from www.gamebanshee.com