xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Can't Get Out Of Korriban Secret Tomb  (Read 179 times)

Mad-Man-666

• Archived User
Can't Get Out Of Korriban Secret Tomb
« on: January 05, 2005, 08:35:00 PM »

i have killed everything in the secret tomb. i am now in the burial chamber and i cant find how to open the door that leads you back to the Shyrak Cave. can anyone help me.

SoupSoldier

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2005, 02:53:00 AM »

I'm having the same problem. there are 3 doors in the tomb room and all say they are locked. not sure why. i got everything in the tomb. i got the sword and armband from the mummy. now it won't let me exit from either exit. does anyone know if this is a glitch? or am i missing something?

Gaurnear

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2005, 01:30:00 PM »

soup soldier did you look around the whole cave you might have missed one of the vision things try to explore more....also did you click on the dead jedi?

SoupSoldier

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2005, 12:33:00 AM »

yes i went to every part of the cave. i checked the dead jedi several times. i've explored every corner of the cave.

i got all the visions i could. this is frusterating. all i can do is go to the room where the bomma beasts are and keep killing them. i tried going to an earlier save and same thing happened. the exit is the door strait behind the dead sith right?

man i hope i can get out of here. i am so close to beating the game and it would be dissapointing to lose 30 some hours of time cause the game bugged out.

darth_turtur

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2005, 01:03:00 PM »

This is a glitch in the game where you have to constantly talk to Kreia until she "disappears".  In a good way, this is a place where you can get like 2 or 3 bonus light or dark side points.

SoupSoldier

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2005, 11:39:00 PM »

i'm a little confused. there is noone left in the tomb. is there a way to get Kriea back to talk to her. i already talked to her and she is gone. there are no more visions left in the tomb.  mad.gif

is there a way to get the visions to show up again? man this game sure does have a lot of glitches. don't think i'll be continuing with this game. i guess i'll have to start over. thanks for the help folks.

darth_turtur

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2005, 04:56:00 PM »

QUOTE(SoupSoldier @ Aug 12 2005, 11:50 PM)
i'm a little confused. there is noone left in the tomb. is there a way to get Kriea back to talk to her. i already talked to her and she is gone. there are no more visions left in the tomb.  mad.gif

SoupSoldier

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2005, 01:22:00 AM »

I have already made her dissapear. i went to the tomb room and fought the dark jedi. i have taken the sword and glove or whatever. now i am in the room it says there are 3 doors. the one directly behind the sarcaufagas says it is the exit to the caves. but it says it is locked. i have gone all around the tomb and retraced every corner. there are no visions left. i think that the glitch cannot be corrected. it seems that the game thinks there is something left for me to do. i don't see anything else in the tomb. no more visions nothing left to kill.

i don't know what else i can do but start the whole thing over again.

oh well i guess i'll start playing the first KOTOR.

thanks for all the suggestions guys. i appritiate your time.