xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Locked Door On Czerka Telos Base  (Read 166 times)

Biblio

• Archived User
Locked Door On Czerka Telos Base
« on: January 02, 2005, 03:15:00 PM »

Hey, can anyone help me with this?  
In the underground area of the Czerka Telos base there is a door that is labeled "Military Sub-Level" and is marked by a blue line on the map, but when I attempt to open in it says: this door is magnetically sealed and cannot be opened.  Anyone know how to get it open?

bikehorn

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2005, 06:03:00 PM »

i wasn't able to open it either. i kind of wondered about it, maybe there's a console somewhere that lets you open it, or something.

abbylee26

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2005, 09:37:00 AM »

I don't know if were talking about the same door...but I found one that gives me a message that it may be opened from a nearby console. Problem is there is no nearby console...and I can't find one that will open the door. This door is not like the other sealed doors...this one should open.

abbylee26

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2005, 11:42:00 AM »

Someone in another group speculates that its the door to a droid factory that was taken out of the game. This is the droid factory that your assassin droid lies to you about not knowing the location of.

bikehorn

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2005, 08:42:00 PM »

i wanted to find that damn factory and knife up those fuckers. damned HK50's were pissing me off after a while.

ReRuss

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2007, 06:57:00 PM »

I have a game save for it that allows you to go into the sub level and droid factory

It has some bugs (nothin major that would freeze or crash) but allows you a glimpse of whats in there

The only freezing bug , is if you try to leave to the base , so explore it and see everything (including some scripting notes in some interactions) THEN you can go like you're leaving and see one last cut scene before the game freezes

You start off as if you just entered , you're HK-47 , top of the line parts , and weapons (HK-55 stuff) , and like a new game (so there's tutorial crap)

There's also a droid planet save game

If anybody wants em I can upload them somewhere...