xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: 2 Atton's On Nar Shadda  (Read 132 times)

wafflez

• Archived User
2 Atton's On Nar Shadda
« on: January 01, 2005, 09:48:00 PM »

nope i didn't, i wouldn't worry about it... just leave the poor injured dude alone smile.gif

Biblio

• Archived User
2 Atton's On Nar Shadda
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2005, 03:03:00 PM »

Yea, i ran into that problem to, I couldn't figure out anything either to advance, bu I think it mights be caused by leaving Nar Shadaa at some time when you're not supposed to, so try to complete the planet without leaving next time.

kaiguy210

• Archived User
2 Atton's On Nar Shadda
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2005, 09:24:00 PM »

Well that blows.  I don't have any saves from before that point.  I never did leave the planet.  It happened just after the whole battle on the Ebon Hawk.  I guess it's time to start from scratch again.  Almost makes me lose interest in this game.  Damnit!

eskoden

• Archived User
2 Atton's On Nar Shadda
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2005, 08:44:00 PM »

im stuck on the same exact part kaiguy, thats why im actually checking this board out.  what i have learned doesnt help.  someone told me that your supposed to talk to that one czerka guy in the room that overlooks the refugee area which im sure you did.  but the your supposed to head towards your ship and you'll get a message from atton saying that that czerka guy wants to meet you at the private lounge.  yeah well i didnt go to my ship, i walked around and came back and ended up having to kill him.  and from what i hear he's the one thats supposed to let you in the room that we need to get into. i guess thats where goto is.  but there has to be another way.

eskoden

• Archived User
2 Atton's On Nar Shadda
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2005, 08:45:00 PM »

oh and yeah i have an extra atton just hangin out by the ship too.

kaiguy210

• Archived User
2 Atton's On Nar Shadda
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2005, 03:27:00 PM »

Looks like we're in the same boat.  I decideded that there's nothing I can do and started over, but I got to say, that sucks!!  I'm not even sure now if I have the patience to play through again.  Oh well.