xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Can't Beat The Goddamn Lightsabers!  (Read 173 times)

bikehorn

• Archived User
Can't Beat The Goddamn Lightsabers!
« on: December 28, 2004, 08:12:00 PM »

okay y'all, i'm at the end now, like i would think it's the very bitter end. i'm in the Trayus Core fighting Darth Traya aka Kreia, and she's easy enough to beat the first time. then she resurrects herself after begging you to kill  her, which wouldn't be so bad except there's also 3 magic flying purple lightsabers attacking you! i can't beat them, hell, i can't last longer than like 20 seconds against them. even though i'm pounding the life support packs, have force protection on, thrown a few different grenades and whatever, and got high on stimulants, i just can't beat the lightsabers, let alone Kreia! is there some trick to it? i devoted the last week to making my character the lightest of the light jedi, but i suddenly feel...impotent. help if you've passed the game please.

A_Guy

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2004, 09:49:00 AM »

lol, when I was playing it, I was a dark side guardian, but I still couldn't beat the lightsabers.  I used master speed and ran around alot, and eventually the lightsabers got caught behind a wall right next to kriea and I just sat there and used force crush on her tongue.gif

Gelantious

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2004, 09:58:00 PM »

I just used Heal 2-3 times then I hit one of the sabers, then Heal again 2-3 times then hit the same one again.

I repeated that until I finished them.

Was playing as Counsuler/Watchman.

You could try lowereing the difficult lvl to easy if you absoulutle cant finish it with your current lvl.

bikehorn

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2004, 12:47:00 PM »

dammit, i'm such a dumbass, i figured it out last night but was too lazy to come back and report it...basically i just ran away and alternatede Improved Flurry with a life support pack against each lightsaber. worked okay because they run after you in a single-file line rather than together. i also noticed they seemed to spazz out at low health... uhh.gif anyway, i thought i'd have to cut up Kreia too, but she just flopped over after i beat up the lightsabers. ah well, i guess there's room for KOTOR III now.

thanks for your help anyway. now it's time for me to start a pure evil character.

abbylee26

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2005, 12:19:00 PM »

You have to run around the lightsabers and hit Kreia. I hit her a once then took off running in circles...hit her, healing, hit, healing.

blaze11

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2005, 08:51:00 AM »

when the light sabers first show up use you speed power to run around and loose the light sabers the walk up to the side of the platform not on just beside it between two of the claw things and you can lock on to kreia and then use our light saber through to kill her no need to heal because the light sabers can't see you so they can't attack you.