xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: More Hard Drive Glithces Later In Game? [spoilers]  (Read 123 times)

Salpula

• Archived User
More Hard Drive Glithces Later In Game? [spoilers]
« on: December 28, 2004, 08:45:00 AM »

I am probably around 40 hours into my game, I have completed what seems to be the majority of the game and I returned to dantooine to meet the jedi whom I have gathered. Her eis where f*ked up sh*t happens, I played through the scene once and it went pretty normal, I listened to them ramble on then I submitted to their punishment of exiling me yet again despite the fact that I was good aligned  and re-organized the jedi and let them drain me of the force, that piseed of kreaia and she killed them and left me there which was odd because I woke up and had more force powers. . . just wierd. I didn't like that so I played again and took a different route in the dialogue. It ended after about 4 responses by me instead of 15 and the last was me asking if I was the problem with the force, they said you are not it, a journal enrty was added and when I talked to them they died
and then I talked to kreia and she asked if I enjhoyed killing them, and left me there again for dead because she didn't like my responses.

Has anyone else encountered these types of wierd things past Peragus? This is the first i've seen of it since the first glitch.

I haven't tried off my DVD yet tho I suspect it will not change, I may just have to get lucky to get through it normally.

bikehorn

• Archived User
More Hard Drive Glithces Later In Game? [spoilers]
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2004, 08:30:00 PM »

that's interesting...when i went in there, they were like "blah blah blah, you are a wound in the force, blah blah blah, my dick is small, blah blah blah, our judgement still stands". since my character is totally light i just said "if that is the punishment, so be it" or whatever response it was. i think it was the second one, just after "i submit to the punishment". then they blab some more and freeze me, kreia comes in and says some crap about "the arrogance" and then they flop over. i woke up and she was gone, and that was that. i never really talked to her again after that.