xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Stuck In Lekk'lekk  (Read 241 times)

loffler

• Archived User
Stuck In Lekk'lekk
« on: December 20, 2004, 07:25:00 AM »

Have you already gone to the hideout door in the tunnels and been knocked out? Once you get knocked out, you then control Mira until she escapes and you then control your character again.

If you know Mira and the Wookie are in the arena, you probably have been knocked out already and should be controlling Mira. (Mira and wookie fight then you fight kathhounds)

Sounds like something has messed up and you need to load from last save. I dont remember taking control of the character again until Mira escapes.

Enchilada!

• Archived User
Stuck In Lekk'lekk
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2004, 08:35:00 AM »

I've already controlled Mira, fought the wookie and had her escape, and then it put me back as my main character. I then went into the arena where it went into a cinema showing the squid (Voggo?) getting caught by Goto's guards, then I was hit by lightning, apperently passed out, and woke up in the vent control room. I went and talked to Kreia in the arena, and now I've cleared the entire area and can't find the way out.

b-gates

• Archived User
Stuck In Lekk'lekk
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2004, 03:19:00 PM »

QUOTE(Enchilada! @ Dec 20 2004, 04:38 PM)
I've already controlled Mira, fought the wookie and had her escape, and then it put me back as my main character. I then went into the arena where it went into a cinema showing the squid (Voggo?) getting caught by Goto's guards, then I was hit by lightning, apperently passed out, and woke up in the vent control room. I went and talked to Kreia in the arena, and now I've cleared the entire area and can't find the way out.

b-gates

• Archived User
Stuck In Lekk'lekk
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2004, 06:35:00 PM »

I helped myself..... did the TSR trick with Evox and it loaded the next cut-scene.

TSR trick has been covered in the KOTOR thread in the game back-up section if you need to know how to do it.

Must've been another glitch.