xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Stuck  (Read 235 times)

thenokman

• Archived User
Stuck
« on: December 16, 2004, 03:43:00 AM »

grr.gif

....Here is the solution

A.  In the room next to the friggin smart ass droid there is a metal box/container.  In it is a sonic "something" that is used for recording voice.  After you get this speak to the droid again, this time a new option will appear(it'll have the word 'sonic' next to it).  Then go back to the friggin' admin level (end room down the hall from where the game 1st starts) and bring up the holo recording involving the security officer.  Same thing here, use the new 'sonic' record option.  Then go all the way back to the holo computer on the droid main. level and use the new 'sonic' option when viewing the dudes recordings.   OR

B.  Bash the holo computer and it will release the lock on the next room u need to get to.  Less XP though.

Game just gets better IMHO after you get off that rock that is Perasus.  KOTOR is a HELL  of a lot better.

b-gates

• Archived User
Stuck
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2004, 02:11:00 AM »

I'm also stuck at the point where you have to get 3 parts of the voice code to get into the Hangar.

I already have the sonic device and in my journal it says I have 2 parts to the voice code. I think I got them from the holo computers. When speaking to the maintenance droid I don't get any persude or sonic device options in the dialogue box. I have put a fair few stat points into presude too. I haven't tried bashing any of the terminals though so I think I might have to try that unless someone can suggest something else? It's really bugging me now!

Thanks

Haytse

• Archived User
Stuck
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2004, 07:54:00 AM »

You have to get the voicesamples on your sonic imprint sensor from the droid, the console not far from the airlock and the console on the administration level. Then it will work.