xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Leaving Peragus Problem  (Read 298 times)

chapsrl1973

• Archived User
Leaving Peragus Problem
« on: December 15, 2004, 04:22:00 PM »

I have a weird issue when i am trying to leave the peragus station.  I have gotten to the ebon hawk and have repeled the boarders but when atton says" lets get out of here" he just sitts there doing what looks like data entry..  i cant continue only restart..   anyone else see this ??

Neato

• Archived User
Leaving Peragus Problem
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2004, 08:27:00 PM »

This seems to be the a similar problem I'm having, after I board the Evon Hack and kill all the bandits it loads another screen but I can't see anything I can hear the sounds and all but just a black screen on the tv, I have tried editing the ini file, saved, resaved, tried playing from disk, but no luck so far, I wonder if you could save the game past that point on another xbox in wich the game works fine  and use that just to get pass that spot, it seems to be the problem spot for a lot of people. Thanks for any help in advance.

b-gates

• Archived User
Leaving Peragus Problem
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2004, 02:26:00 AM »

Damn, I hope this doesn't happen to me.

Have you tried the debug TSR trick thru Evox? That's how I got past the 1st black screen after the droid get shot. This seems like a similar problem if you can hear audio but not see anything on screen.

If you try this or find another fix then let us know how you get on. Cheers.

Machu

• Archived User
Leaving Peragus Problem
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2004, 05:42:00 PM »

Im having all kinds of problems with this game.  It froze up on that part in the hanger a bunch, but also freezes when I start the game and when loading.  Any ideas what the problem is?  I may take the game back and ask for a new copy see if that fixes it.

PhoeniX2k4

• Archived User
Leaving Peragus Problem
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2004, 12:47:00 AM »

QUOTE (b-gates @ Dec 17 2004, 06:22 AM)

Have you tried the debug TSR trick thru Evox? That's how I got past the 1st black screen after the droid get shot. This seems like a similar problem if you can hear audio but not see anything on screen.

what is the  "TSR trick"

C1utCh

• Archived User
Leaving Peragus Problem
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2004, 11:25:00 AM »

Black screen generally means you missed an important mission, and can't proceed without it

But then again, I get the black screen error, on Dantooine, stock xbox, real DVD, and I havn't missed a thing

So not sure whats up.

PhoeniX2k4

• Archived User
Leaving Peragus Problem
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2004, 03:10:00 PM »

QUOTE (chapsrl1973 @ Dec 15 2004, 08:18 PM)
I have a weird issue when i am trying to leave the peragus station.  I have gotten to the ebon hawk and have repeled the boarders but when atton says" lets get out of here" he just sitts there doing what looks like data entry..  i cant continue only restart..   anyone else see this ??

errr stuck here 2

PhoeniX2k4

• Archived User
Leaving Peragus Problem
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2004, 03:13:00 PM »

QUOTE (PhoeniX2k4 @ Dec 19 2004, 07:06 PM)
errr stuck here 2

tried from last save and it worked