xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Kotor 2 Lightsaber  (Read 907 times)

bikehorn

• Archived User
Kotor 2 Lightsaber
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2005, 12:08:00 PM »

something i noticed about this game is every tom, dick, and harry has a double-bladed lightsaber. i personally prefer the double since i used it in KOTOR I, but int he first one there was a good variety of people using singles, doubles and short singles. now it's all doubles and short singles. i think i found one measly single-bladed lightsaber in the whole game. unless you ask Bao-Dur to make you a single-bladed lightsaber, that's the only full-length single you'll find. maybe for my second character i'll have a regular lightsaber and a short one.

bikehorn

• Archived User
Kotor 2 Lightsaber
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2005, 12:13:00 PM »

QUOTE(BadTech @ Dec 31 2004, 06:55 AM)
I have my lightsaber but I want to know if I can have 2 ? I found another one that is double bladed and gave that to one of my companions, but I am using a single blade, can I get another one so I can dual weild and if so where? Also how can I get a red crystal so my lightsabers will be red, 2 of them actualy I have been looking all over the place, right now I am on onderon. Started on Peragus, went to Telos, then Dantoine ( Got my saber there ) then to Nar Shadda and now Onderon. Where can I find red crystals and another saber or at least parts to build another one?

pepsik

• Archived User
Kotor 2 Lightsaber
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2005, 03:49:00 PM »

after you get one lightsaber, use the lightsaber glitch to create as many as you want. Look at hxxp://www.gamefaqs.com for the glitch FAQ.

Big_Peb

• Archived User
Kotor 2 Lightsaber
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2005, 09:29:00 AM »

QUOTE(bikehorn @ Jan 2 2005, 08:39 PM)
something i noticed about this game is every tom, dick, and harry has a double-bladed lightsaber. i personally prefer the double since i used it in KOTOR I, but int he first one there was a good variety of people using singles, doubles and short singles. now it's all doubles and short singles. i think i found one measly single-bladed lightsaber in the whole game. unless you ask Bao-Dur to make you a single-bladed lightsaber, that's the only full-length single you'll find. maybe for my second character i'll have a regular lightsaber and a short one.

bikehorn

• Archived User
Kotor 2 Lightsaber
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2005, 03:43:00 PM »

QUOTE(Big_Peb @ Jan 8 2005, 06:00 PM)
I'd have to agree. I know they're Jedi Masters but a majority of the old Jedi Masters used single blades. It was hell trying to find a full bladed lightsaber for Kreia so she had to stick with the 'challenged' lightsaber. She was sort of 'challenged' herself so I guess it was fitting  tongue.gif .
Pages: 1 [2]