xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Starwars Kotor2  (Read 643 times)

ZASADAR

• Archived User
Starwars Kotor2
« on: December 11, 2004, 12:41:00 AM »

tongue.gif they F$@#$ up the story  mad.gif  sad.gif  part 1 story was much better and much longer BUT I only beat it with the light side ending =/

the good news is the engine is much smoother and they improved the gameplay A LOT! There is an unarmed skill now so you can make a monk!  laugh.gif     The graphics on some parts of the game was better other parts not so good  the hk47 my fav party member from part 1 is useless in part 2 =( never found a driod factory or revan sad.gif

oh yeah THE FIRST LEVEL SUCKS!

OH GOD PLEASE JUST THIS ONE TIME HAVE BIOWARE MAKE PART 3 PLEASE

c_cannon

• Archived User
Starwars Kotor2
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2004, 10:10:00 AM »

you do know that the new developer Obsidianis made up of ex-bioware employees?  <

Unregistered007

• Archived User
Starwars Kotor2
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2004, 10:12:00 AM »

QUOTE (c_cannon @ Dec 11 2004, 05:02 PM)
you do know that the new developer Obsidianis made up of ex-bioware employees?

I guess we can figure out why they are x-employees now ?  <

ZASADAR

• Archived User
Starwars Kotor2
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2004, 02:30:00 PM »

yeah well then the guy that did the story must of been hit in the head realy hard
or they ran out of money :(  

This post has been edited by ZASADAR: Dec 11 2004, 10:31 PM <

themadman123

• Archived User
Starwars Kotor2
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2004, 02:34:00 PM »

I hear starwars kotor 2 was made by a new campany called obsidian and they SUCK!

So your baseing everything on what you hear?

they F$@#$ up the story mad.gif sad.gif part 1 story was much better and much longer BUT I only beat it with the light side ending =/..................The graphics on some parts of the game was better other parts not so good the hk47 my fav party member from part 1 is useless in part 2 =( never found a driod factory or revan sad.gif

wow....You didn't even play the new one have you? And you played the first one the crappy way.....SPOILER!!!!         to the first game.

YOU ARE REVEAN YOU DUBMASS.

Anyways, Play a game before you judge it.  <

ZASADAR

• Archived User
Starwars Kotor2
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2004, 03:13:00 PM »

dry.gif    dont get angry just because some one has a different opinion then you and if you think I just made all this up then read gamefaqs.com tongue.gif  I just think the person who did the story for part 2 left you with a bad ending.

Rattled_by_the_Rush

• Archived User
Starwars Kotor2
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2004, 05:37:00 PM »

Wow, you seem very intelligent and in tune with games in general.  your objectivity is clear and to the point, i can tell you'll be working for GMR magazine in no time.  Thanks for helping me make a clear and informed decision to not purchase this game.  

(and i really hope, for your sake, that you're 10 years old or under  :blink:  )  <

SonicRaT

• Archived User
Starwars Kotor2
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2004, 08:02:00 PM »

In part one, you are reven, yes, but in part two you are not. I do believe that's probably what he was referring to when he said 'he never found revan'.  <

Viewtiful Asher

• Archived User
Starwars Kotor2
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2004, 09:13:00 PM »

i loved the first one...

but this one is kinda boring...

you know what i hate most?

damn tutorials... every time i press a button a fucking tutorial pops up.

too much stuff poping up suddenly ...kinda bores me.

instead im having the time of my life (gaming life) playing jak 3 ... sly 2 and r&c up your arsenal...

jak 3 is breathtaking...

anyway... maybe im not in the mood for kotor 2 so...

dont take my kotor opinion too seriously...

but about jak... just play it. quit what u r doing AND PLAY IT RIGHT NOW!  <

ZASADAR

• Archived User
Starwars Kotor2
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2004, 11:27:00 PM »

tongue.gif

and for madman there are other people who have the same questions read here
http://boards.gamefa...&topic=18045734
maybe next time you will play the game first before you act like you already played it rotfl.gif  also has any one charged up visas ramp yet?  rotfl.gif

ZASADAR

• Archived User
Starwars Kotor2
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2004, 10:08:00 PM »

I just found out how complex part 2 is if you choose male or female you will get different party members and you can unlock information from each character to change the game. I can only think of 3 party members with information about reaven that I did not unlock yet hk47, kriea and got0? also I destroyed the holocron in koriban did any one get to read it?

I just found out how to train the handmaiden to become a JEDI! and i think kriea is her mother? not sure I did not ask the right questions

This post has been edited by ZASADAR: Dec 13 2004, 06:11 AM <

ZASADAR

• Archived User
Starwars Kotor2
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2004, 03:05:00 AM »

man I cant edit my last message oh well

if you didn't like part 1 then you should try part 2 becuase its goods and bads are the opposite of part 1 and the story is Great but unless you unlock all the story you wont get it all  <

thug

• Archived User
Starwars Kotor2
« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2004, 08:40:00 AM »

Wow...do you believe everything you read?  I'm only half way through the first level so it's early for me to say it sucks or doesn't suck.  Already the game feels more complex and my actions have greater meaning.  My initial feeling is that I'm going to like the gameplay more.  I loved the first KOTOR but there were a lot of things I didn't like about it:
1) didn't feel like dark or light really mattered, all that mattered was the big decision toward the end of the game that truly set your path.
2) I thought the mini-games were useless except for swoop-racing.  I think I played Pazaak like three times and the Ebon Hawk shooter mini-game I felt was way too easy.
3) there's others that I can't think of now.

Anyway, Obsidian has tried to fix these so I think you should give them a chance and play the game and judge for yourself.

By the way, I saw the big twist coming in KOTOR a mile away so I think the twist from KOTOR is over-rated. But it was a good story.  <