xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Ejection Without Team Kill?  (Read 425 times)

DCOtter

• Archived User
Ejection Without Team Kill?
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2005, 02:48:00 PM »

hmm someone said about cheating that could explain it

Alex548

• Recovered User
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2005, 03:05:00 PM »

QUOTE(awal @ Oct 6 2005, 09:26 PM)
You sat in the base the whole time and didnt shoot or throw grenades?

Yep, I was inside the base on Waterworks just standing behind the 2 boxes (by the flag). I didn't do anything and it said I betrayed someone.

Last night I "splattered" someone, but I wasn't even in a vehicle. A grenade killed me and a few seconds later it said I splattered some guy... I got credit for someone else's kill.  :D

This post has been edited by Alex548: Oct 10 2005, 10:06 PM

paul_phil

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2005, 02:08:00 AM »

tongue.gif

mrbelvedere

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2005, 10:37:00 PM »

I've had it say I stuck someone.  It wasn't a team game.  Me and another guy were both throwing a grenade at the same time at the same person.  I threw a frag grenade, he threw a plasma and stuck him.  But it gave me credit for the stick! :D

dekine

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2005, 01:55:00 PM »

If you are in a party with someone and you go into matchmaking, the partyleader holds the right to boot anyone in his party out of the game/party. So this answers the question  of; can you be booted out of matchmaking? Yes you can, it's your party leader playing a trick on you. If you don't believe me go into a game with some people in your party and if you're the party leader when the game starts, go to your friends list click their name and select boot from party.

Thuggalo420DL

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2005, 03:09:00 PM »

Actually, no, you can't. The person waits until they get host (or have someone force it to them) and since their xbox is hooked up to their PC with either 2 ethernet cards or wireless they can block other peoples xboxes IP addresses and it lags them out of the game.

dekine

• Archived User
« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2005, 11:00:00 PM »

yes. that is correct if someone on the other team has a network bridge set up between their pc an xbox they can ban your ip and you are booted out of the game, but they must have host to do this. But when they ban your ip it doesn't say you have been booted it will appear as though you have lagged out.

FoxRacR17

• Archived User
« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2005, 02:35:00 PM »

The two guys above me: Did you guys even read the whole thread?  Because obviously you did not, if you did you would have read what i said:
No host booting is different. When a guy has host and has his xbox bridged and uses his firewell you get lagged out of the game, meaning you go to blue screen and when you come back it says that everyone but you has quit the game. What i think this guy means is that you get that nice little message out of nowhere saying "sorry but you have been booted from the game. Press B to continue" That i have no idea how it happens. Me and my friend were once kicked out like that in 3 games in a row. We were both kicking ass on the same xbox, i mean slaughtering the other team, and then all of a sudden we get that messege saying we have been booted from the game. And we did not betray nor even have a single bullet/grenade touch another team mate. So i have no idea how that works huh.gif
 And also, when this happened to my friend and I he was in my party on the same time, splitscreen, and i know i did not pull up our friends list and boot ourselves 3 games in a row.  Its something else.

orko007

• Archived User
« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2005, 02:46:00 PM »

QUOTE(FoxRacR17 @ Oct 16 2005, 04:10 PM)
And also, when this happened to my friend and I he was in my party on the same time, splitscreen, and i know i did not pull up our friends list and boot ourselves 3 games in a row.  Its something else.

same for me, same xbox/screen happens multiple times in a row when it does happen. no way either of us did it and no one else in our party.

BirdofPrey

• Archived User
« Reply #24 on: October 20, 2005, 12:46:00 AM »

happened to me last night 2 game in a row as well, signed out/in and did not happen again.

Helios

• Archived User
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2005, 12:38:00 AM »

Is this something that has been happening more often recently? I have never heard of this problem until I read this thread today. It sounds odd to me. I hope its not a new method of modders and assholes to fuck up Live even more.

orko007

• Archived User
« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2005, 11:22:00 AM »

It's been the last few months for me. has happened several times. every time it is with another person on the same box as me and always happens several times in a row. so i don't really think it's a cheating thing. since i doubt i get into games 3 or 4 tiems in a row with people doing it then no problems for the next 50 games. Probably just another stupid bungie issue that will never get fixed.

BTW, if you get ejected from a game is that counted as a loss??

OpEnUpYoUrEyE

• Archived User
« Reply #27 on: October 30, 2005, 10:08:00 AM »

ItÂ’s a glitch or something. Play a game where you and your friend betray each other a lot. Then play some real games and your friend can be on the other side of the map and it will say you betrayed him. The only way to get rid of it is to reset you Xbox. Me and my friends play XBC and get bored when nobody has joined in for a while so we start killing each other.
Pages: 1 [2]