xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Halo 2's Annoyers  (Read 372 times)

shadow_demon

• Archived User
Halo 2's Annoyers
« on: September 02, 2005, 04:24:00 AM »

What annoys u in halo 2

i think its reely bad how you cant fly very far up in banshees and sometimes there are push bakc so u cant get to certain places
its annoying
 mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif

CamdogXIII

• Archived User
Halo 2's Annoyers
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2005, 07:00:00 AM »

LAG

irishdrunk

• Archived User
Halo 2's Annoyers
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2005, 07:09:00 AM »

Hmmm.. Pricks on XBL.  Punk kids that get joy off pushing people's buttons because they can't do it in real life, or they'd get fucked up.

I don't like how sometimes it seems like the game is on catch up mode or something.  Like you hit a guy 4 times with the but of you're rifle and he doesn't die, and kill's you.

Superjumping

The Needler

People that are like crazy fucking good with the damn BR (mostly kids under 18 and non-alcholics)

The cliff-hanger ending

gcskate27

• Archived User
Halo 2's Annoyers
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2005, 06:40:00 AM »

QUOTE(irishdrunk @ Sep 2 2005, 08:44 AM)
People that are like crazy fucking good with the damn BR (mostly kids under 18 and non-alcholics)

a-haha, yeah its funny how many times im told i suck by some 14 year old who got 2 more kills than me and ive been drinking all night...  rolleyes.gif

i also hate the catchup thing... ive shot someone with the shotty 4x and meleed them twice and they turn around and kill me with a single smg and a melee...? fucking whatever...

orko007

• Archived User
Halo 2's Annoyers
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2005, 07:45:00 AM »

QUOTE(gcskate27 @ Sep 2 2005, 08:51 AM)
a-haha, yeah its funny how many times im told i suck by some 14 year old who got 2 more kills than me and ive been drinking all night...  :rolleyes:

i also hate the catchup thing... ive shot someone with the shotty 4x and meleed them twice and they turn around and kill me with a single smg and a melee...? fucking whatever...

I think it's more fun to play while drinking, then my firends and I don't care as much if we lose and have fun going off on annoying little kids in the post game lobby. I think i play better after a few beers anyway, untill you pass that drunk point then it goes downhill.

i as well hate the lagging just a gcskate said, I usually run up to someone shoot em with the shotty which should kill them anyway and the usually immediately melee afterwards just incase which sould ways kill them but sometimes I can shoot, melee, shoot, melee again and they are still alive. even if i hadn't shot them two melee's with a shotgun would kill them so wtf.

oh and i hate super jumping bitches, exspecially on zanzibar.

irishdrunk

• Archived User
Halo 2's Annoyers
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2005, 07:20:00 AM »

QUOTE(gcskate27 @ Sep 2 2005, 05:51 AM)
a-haha, yeah its funny how many times im told i suck by some 14 year old who got 2 more kills than me and ive been drinking all night...  rolleyes.gif

No shit.  In over a year and a half on XBL, I have met 3 people on there that I would actually want to hang out with.  And it's always the little one's that send me friend requests after games, I just never accept them anymore.

QUOTE(orko007 @ Sep 2 2005, 06:20 AM)
I think it's more fun to play while drinking, then my firends and I don't care as much if we lose and have fun going off on annoying little kids in the post game lobby. I think i play better after a few beers anyway, untill you pass that drunk point then it goes downhill.

Ya it's the beer/skill curve.  Somewhere between 4 to 5 beers, I play like a champ!  Perfect timeing, perfect shots, everything.  After that I get steadily horrible.  You can tell the drunks on your friends list very easily too.  If they are playing Friday afternoon and they are a 30 in TS.  Then when you log in on Saturday and they are an 18.   tongue.gif
I have done that to, come home from the bar and been like "I'm gonna kill some mother fuckers"

Never works out that way sad.gif

orko007

• Archived User
Halo 2's Annoyers
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2005, 09:20:00 AM »

QUOTE(irishdrunk @ Sep 2 2005, 09:31 AM)
I have done that to, come home from the bar and been like "I'm gonna kill some mother fuckers"

Never works out that way :(

yeah my friend Tom and I do that. we always appologize to the people on our team because we know theres a good chance we're going to loose. Then we still trash talk anyway, exspecially to little punk kids. I ususaly get into tea baggin mode and end up getting killed because im too busy humping the guy i killed body talkin shit to him, lol.

This post has been edited by orko007: Sep 2 2005, 04:22 PM

wasting

• Archived User
Halo 2's Annoyers
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2005, 10:02:00 AM »

matchmaking and the people that play it

esc1

• Archived User
Halo 2's Annoyers
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2005, 11:15:00 AM »

MM oh whi whi cry a river.

LAG is the most annoying of course.  The 50/50 gamble of winning a smg, then melee confrontation.   rolleyes.gif

deftonesmx17

• Archived User
Halo 2's Annoyers
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2005, 11:53:00 AM »

The whole game and its art direction, I am so sick of the over used bright-neon-like-colored worlds that exist in about every game with a sci-fi theme.

hugoboss1

• Archived User
Halo 2's Annoyers
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2005, 12:02:00 PM »

I hate that you can drive a jeep,tank,and fly on a game that has tiny maps a game like ghost recon would have better use of jeeps ect the maps are way bigger

when it came out i played it for 2 days and loved it but on the 3rd and 4rth i was bored.

the matchmaking sucks it would be nice to boot punk biaachess and play with mature people that dont talk so much crap like they could really shoot in real life
thats my hobbie going to the range and some punk kid beats me.

i hope they change it up next time around but id give it another try by renting it first...

i like the realistic games shooting miggit aliens aint my thing anyways.

orko007

• Archived User
Halo 2's Annoyers
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2005, 12:55:00 PM »

QUOTE(hugoboss1 @ Sep 2 2005, 01:37 PM)

the matchmaking sucks it would be nice to boot punk biaachess and play with mature people that dont talk so much crap like they could really shoot in real life
thats my hobbie going to the range and some punk kid beats me.

next invention, the halo 2 light gun!!

pingrr

• Archived User
Halo 2's Annoyers
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2005, 01:27:00 PM »

Getting Teabagged

br0w

• Archived User
Halo 2's Annoyers
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2005, 01:30:00 PM »

the unbalanced multiplayer, the retarded ending, and the huge host advantage.

i do have to give props for making elites a playable character tho.

GLiTcH

• Archived User
Halo 2's Annoyers
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2005, 02:34:00 PM »

elites, they didnt talk english in first halo n in 2 they learned it.. lol.. they should have just keep it like one, but with subs to understand what they r saying..
Pages: [1] 2 3