xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: About "n00b Combos And Weapons"......  (Read 247 times)

Elf_Sniper

• Archived User
About "n00b Combos And Weapons"......
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2005, 09:06:00 AM »

I like to just charge it up, and let it go in thier face, and beat them down really quick. they will say noob combo, but it really is not a combo as i only used the plasma pistol.

Exactly what I do.  Ivory Tower, anyone far away - I have a sniper and snipe them.  If anyone sneaks up behind me, I charge the plasma pistol, let it rip, and beat them down in one hit.

I love it!

Master-Chief

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2005, 11:33:00 AM »

Ok, even though I quit Halo 2, I still have a great BR. So you can shoot that n00b combo at me and you'll die before I do. First of all, you can block n00b combo with dual wield. If the n00b combo whore is far away, you can 4 shot them before the plasma ball hits you.

nick dude

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2005, 08:13:00 PM »

QUOTE(mrbelvedere @ Jul 23 2005, 03:42 AM)
The only weapon I really don't like is the shotgun.  Yes I can defend myself from it if I know someone has it, but sometimes it's frustrating to be unloading on someone and they are about to die and whip out the shotgun and kill you with on hit.  But I really like the plasma grenades biggrin.gif  There is just no greater joy than sticking someone from across the level.
Pages: 1 [2]