xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: About "n00b Combos And Weapons"......  (Read 246 times)

wasting

• Archived User
About "n00b Combos And Weapons"......
« on: July 20, 2005, 11:14:00 AM »

any good player does not complain about weapon use, its halo2 they know that.

EverestX

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2005, 11:26:00 AM »

SOrry to shit on your thred, But haol 2 has ALWAYS been a joke..

seedybrick

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2005, 12:30:00 PM »

please explain - sounds like yall just lose a lot

I Want More CowBell

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2005, 12:55:00 PM »

whaaa...who loses?

seedybrick

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2005, 01:48:00 PM »

ok
not sure why halo is a "joke"

darth_turtur

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2005, 01:52:00 PM »

QUOTE(EverestX @ Jul 20 2005, 11:37 AM)
SOrry to shit on your thred, But haol 2 has ALWAYS been a joke..

jaydon34

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2005, 02:04:00 PM »

Man I kinda enjoyed it. It just sucks that so many people cheat. I actually own 3 xbox's and 3 halo games. Just because I loved it so much.

EverestX

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2005, 02:24:00 PM »

First and foremost, don't think that i am mega anti Halo. Halo 1 was awsome.  What a great game.  then some ass holes at bungie dicided to take a shit on there original code and call it something new special and differnt. All of this is my opinion and if this offends you get on live, grab your auto update and go camp somewhere with your sniper rifle.

Why halo 2 sucks.

A. Halo 2 was not anything new, it was not anything better.  Halo2 ... Oh excuse me Halo 1.5 added dual weapons..  ok, decent feature.
B. Graphics saw ZERO improvement
C. Gameplay in no way improved
D. Bigger maps.  Wow now all 16 of us can run around for even longer
E. Wow what an excelent feature, I can put symbols and pictures on my arms
F. The Biggest let down of all time when it comes to video games.
G. Story line made basically no progression
H.  Enemies seemed progressively get more lame form the first to the second.
I. More dumb ass kids went out and bought a xbox jsut for this lame ass hype game  than people that went out to buy decent titles for the Xbox IE. Kung fu Chaos, Crimson Skies, (new ) Unreal, 13, Doom 3 ....etc..etc. etc.. The list goes on.
J.  a bunch of douches decided they would make the game "way cool" by doing map mods, and all other sorts of nonsense just to make a crappy game decent.

I bought this game hoping that my whole world would change, hoping that i was goign to experience a new level of gaming , what I experienced was some slight constipation, a head ache, and a cd was worth more than the data written on it.  I gave it to someone the game sucked so bad. I wanted to microwave it but my friend started to cry.
 That's why halo2 deserves to get the shit can to me.  I jsut wish that the auto update would make all halo 2 games stop working, give dde's and if I was lucky erradicate this bunch of lame-o Halo gamers.

th3rdeye420

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2005, 02:41:00 PM »

hahaha oh god I laugh at all of you! especially cowbell why you ask? cause everyone knows halo 2 sucks but it still gets regular play time from every person who owns it over games that are infact better and less flawed. Why you ask? because playing against real people all over the world and getting the reward of ranks is better than most games ever will or can be. Sure other games go online but how many have as many players as halo 2? not many infact its Zero to my knowledge. Not only that but its a run em gun game especially since they added the dual wielding. It doesnt require much skill to kill people in halo 2. The skill is in staying alive! Nothin is more satisfying than ownin people who talk smack, have higher levels, or just plain crappy players. I hate the game sometimes dont get me wrong but its the most interactive first person shooter an xbox period! It incoporates aspects that very few games even touch on. My only beef is the matching system (which always seems to match my team up with high 30's like 37 or 38 when we dont even have one person on our team with a 30 rank) or the fact that theres cheaters and glitches and lag and undisputable discrepencies but thats what you get at this point in the game. dont bitch, dont play, dont care but making this thread as some release in your anger towards halo 2 is just pointless. The games good or no one would play it. Eventually it will get old like Unreal championship did and then we can all be level 50 until then suck it up or take a break until you can appreciate it again...  beerchug.gif

jaydon34

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2005, 02:42:00 PM »

halo 2 may have lacked in some areas but in set a precedent for online console gaming. It created a community lacked by every other console. The xbox scored bigg with it and I hope they continue to bring new games forth that will add to the community which halo 2 started.

Bigroot

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2005, 03:50:00 PM »

Back on topic... Yeah, you are right that anybody can use the pp/br combo.  I choose not to because i dont play to win, i play to get better.  If i ran around and used the noob combo all the time i wouldnt be worth a damn at the game.  There has been plenty of times someone has come at me with the combo and missed me with the plasma pistol and then they dont know what to do because they rely so heavily on that combo.  How can one improve their skills by using that combo all the time?  Im not the best Halo player, but im decent.  This is just my opinion and how i approach the game.  I like a challenge. tongue.gif

TH!RDEYE

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2005, 07:07:00 AM »

To stay on topic I hate the bitch combo and loser with double uzi that dont die!

Stealth_Snipa

• Archived User
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2005, 12:39:00 PM »

Yeah, I find that most often than not, newbie players complain about the so called "noob combo"

I may get killed by that combo in a game but i will also be killed by a sword in the game too... the truth is its not a noob combo, because everyone uses them, the ogres and all the great use them too, believe it or not...

It isnt that hard to counter attack either a few good placed grenades will do the trick or a sword, battle rifle (somtimes) if you dodge the PP charge, shotgun, sniper

My whole thing is, when i kill somebody with it, i dont feel like a noob and when people complain about you should just laugh in there face and tell them to look at the score of the game.

Or what i somtimes do to make them mad is challenge them after a win in TS, to a 4v4 Team MLG game on Lockout, and if dont like the plasma pistol on the map just change the weapons to human and own them...

The noob combo is usually equally lethal because either team can go to the center of the map or theres usually two at each base so please i dont want to see anybody complain about the PP/BR combo

Much

• Archived User
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2005, 12:55:00 PM »

Stop complaining about the combo the pro's use it. It's called using you invirement. So the use one of the best combo's in the game and you guys get pissed cuase you can't dodge it cuase you suck only lvl like 24's do this I'm a legit 36 and I use it.

Shawn_

• Archived User
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2005, 02:22:00 PM »

I like to just charge it up, and let it go in thier face, and beat them down really quick. they will say noob combo, but it really is not a combo as i only used the plasma pistol.
Pages: [1] 2