xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Ok Mods.. Been 5 Days Now  (Read 59 times)

Ace25

• Archived User
Ok Mods.. Been 5 Days Now
« on: December 11, 2002, 09:21:00 AM »

I know you had some work to do, but it has now been 5 days... can you at least let us in on what the delay is in releasing the names of the winners in the matrix contest? Thanks...  :D

kkattfish

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2002, 09:25:00 AM »

xantium was going to check all the names of the winners to make sure they didn't cheat, so that could take a while, after all there were a ton of entries.   :beer:

Ace25

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2002, 09:39:00 AM »

Ya, I know, I read that also.. but I also read it would take him about a day to do it all.. I can see 2-3 days tops.. but 5 days now to check 23 ip's with your logs? Maybe its more complicated than that.. Just kinda cheesy to get all this hype for a contest, and then 5 days after it ends, we still have not heard a peep.. oh well..

you know what.. I have no idea why I even care about it.. I think it was more the not hearing anything for 5 days than the actual contest that I was wondering about.. just what is taking so long to do?

kkattfish

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2002, 09:42:00 AM »

yeah, that's understandable, i think everybody feels the same way.  i wonder if easybuy maybe took a while to draw the names, or if they even have drawn the names yet, no big deal for me either, i doubt i will win anyway, it was just for fun.  thanks to everybody that made the contest happen though.   :beer:

socrates

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2002, 10:24:00 AM »

I didnt even enter the contest, i didnt hear about it till a couple days ago, just before the thread up top got locked.

Ace25

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2002, 11:26:00 AM »

Think it may be time to put the weed down socrates... hehehe... its only been up on top for about a month, and people talking about it just as long.. hahaha..

socrates

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2002, 12:20:00 PM »

NEVER!!!!!  :lol:
I knew somthing was going on, just didnt care enough to really pay attention, if it doesnt say FREE MONEY in the topic then im not giving my full undivded attention...................................what were we talking about again?

b0ink

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2002, 12:31:00 PM »

QUOTE (Ace25 @ Dec 11 2002, 05:33 PM)
you know what.. I have no idea why I even care about it.. I think it was more the not hearing anything for 5 days than the actual contest that I was wondering about.. just what is taking so long to do?

Just think how impatient you will be when you win and it takes EB2k a month to send your chip.