xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Flags Falling Into Odd Places.....  (Read 68 times)

aaron1017

• Archived User
Flags Falling Into Odd Places.....
« on: December 16, 2004, 11:29:00 AM »

Anybody have any interesting stories with the flag in CTF games falling into weird/impossible places?

My story:
Me and my room-mate were on LIVE playing 1 flag CTF on Zanzibar and I grab the flag. I make my way up the stairs, out the base on top by the rocket launcher, and jump down to the ground. I then run towards the stairs that go up the stone wall (where the battle rifle sit with an explodible fusion core next to it) to seal the flag capture, because once behind there... the flag was pretty much home free! Well, the defensive teams sniper snipes me while jumping up at the base of those stairs. The flag kinda flings a foot or two forward and appears to fall straight through the level. After flipping out for 20 seconds or so (whatever the flag respawn time is on Zanzibar) and having 4 team mates look for the flag... I hear the announcer say "FLAG RETURNED!" Because of this... we lost the skirmish match!  :angry:

Another one:
Also had the flag in CTF Ivory Tower get stuck somehow on top of one of the palm trees and was also impossible to retrieve.   <