xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: I'm Going To The Dark Side...  (Read 153 times)

Ace25

• Archived User
I'm Going To The Dark Side...
« on: December 09, 2002, 01:26:00 PM »

Well, I know I will get tons of flames for this one.. but I went out and bought a Gamecube Platinum (color) today and Metroid Prime.. sorry if this offends you all.. hehehehe... I just ran out of things to spend my $ on with the XBox.. There are about 5 good games on GC I think... just as many as I have bought for XBox. To bad I wont be doing much hacking with the GC, but it does have a couple +'s going for it.. not as much as XBox I know.. but I am maxed on things to do with the XBox.. and I really dislike the PS2, bought one on release day, sold it in a month.. there is nothing exclusive on PS2 that would make be buy one again.. GC does offer that.. for me... well... start your flaming.. I know its coming...                                    

This post has been edited by Ace25: Dec 9 2002, 09:35 PM

Dark Schneider

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2002, 02:27:00 PM »

flamethrower.gif
There's your' flame  laugh.gif
Metroid looks sweet as hell actually, and I would buy a Gamecube myself, but I barely play my Xbox as it is of late.

N00bvin

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2002, 02:30:00 PM »

Your Xbox Scene membership has been revoked.  You can now register at www.gamecubesareforbitches.com without worry....

Please extinguish the internal lighting of your Xbox...

You are now in league with 12 and 13 year olds.

You will be remembered as Ms. Ace25.

Congratulations, you may be gay!

What next, a poodle?

Seamus is Master Chief's bitch... literally.

Say hello to that fag Pikmin for me.

I will see you on Jenny Jones soon crying about how you are addicted to Animal Crossing.

Maybe one day you'll have hope of installing a 6,000 wire modchip.

laugh.gif

Gackt

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2002, 01:37:00 PM »

There are many exclusive games that would make the PlayStation2 a better choice over the GameCube.

Azadar

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2002, 01:47:00 PM »

Dont worry bro, I own an XBOX and a Gamecube there are so many haters out there bashing the system. I actually think the GC has some better games FOR ME (FOR ME!!!!) than the xbox does, I love the BOX and Cube and now Im going out tonight to get an Game Boy Advance- Since I can now get a Flash Backup for it!!! Love them both and dont worry about the haters. Till someone pays my bills I listen to no-one.

Azadar
-----------
If the Pimp says it it must be good.

Ace25

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2002, 01:49:00 PM »

Thanks Noobvin... now I feel loved... hahaha.. that was what I knew was coming.. :)

Gact.. I know your GC collects dust, read that before, but what games on PS2 that are exclusive would you say are worth buying the system for? I hate GTA games.. RPGs I like on my PC. Yes, some PS2 games that are not exclusive are better on PS2 than on XBox, NFS is a good example.. but I could not justify to myself the reason to spend an extra $50 and none of the games on the shelves interested me in the least.. GC had a couple.. sorry, you can call me gay, but I grew up on Mario, and still like Mario games.. THERE, I ADMITTED IT.. hahahah.. Zelda will be cool in march.. when I got my Bigscreen TV I could no longer play Zelda on the 64, antialiasing problems.. now I may be able to play Zelda again. Super Smash Melee looks cool for a party game, Eternal Darkness I think was one that looked sweet. Ok, I think that may be all the games that are cool on Gay.. err Gamecube.. but that is a couple more than PS2 that *I* like.. remember, its all about peoples preference..

Gackt

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2002, 02:07:00 PM »

It is nice how you mention games that "look" nice, but that probably do not "play" nice.

Concerning PlayStation2 exclusives, I will make you a little list:

Shinobi
Devil May Cry
Devil May Cry 2
Zone of the Enders
Zone of the Enders: 2nd Runner
Beatmania IIDX 3rd/4th/5th/6th Styles
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy X-2
Guilty Gear X
Guilty Gear XX
.hack
Shin Sangoku Musou 2 Mushouden
Jojo no Kimyouna Bouken: Ougon no Kaze
Piposaru 2
GunGrave
Genso Suikoden 3
Onimusha2
Xenosaga
Kingdom Hearts
Grandia2
Grandia Xtreme
ICO
Rez
Silent Hill 3
Hippa Linda
Gitaroo Man
Breath of Fire V
King of Fighters 2000
King of Fighters 2001
Frequency
Wild Arms 3

WarM_FusioN

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2002, 02:12:00 PM »

anyone who bashes you for getting a GC is out of their bind.  their are some awesome game for that little box.  im sick of hearing that crap the nintendo is for kids... what the HELL does that mean... goog games are good game, period!  if more developers put out games half as good as the nintendo first party games the world would be a better place!

P.S. i just bought metroid prime... it ROCKS!!

iam

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2002, 03:12:00 PM »

QUOTE (WarM_FusioN @ Dec 9 2002, 10:06 PM)
P.S. i just bought metroid prime... it ROCKS!!

The TV adds are nice... but its still a Kid-console  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif

I was actually thinking about buying one for my 4 and 8 year old daughters... (this isn't a joke !)

socrates

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2002, 03:38:00 PM »

Hey guy, dont fee lbad, you get to play the new skies of arcadia game thats coming out only on gamecube you luck asshole!!! wink.gif

M3_DeL

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2002, 02:56:00 PM »

On GC only?!?!?!?! man I loved that game..... GACKT........ Many of those I didn't care too much for.....you can play guilty gear on the DC. Frequency is tight...and DMC is amazing.

Ace you are now this forums biatch......lol

Dark Schneider

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2002, 02:57:00 PM »

The one and ONLY game that I would buy a PS2 for is Gran Turismo..that is all

Gackt

• Archived User
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2002, 03:08:00 PM »

M3 Del, some of those games you did not care about, but I believe that you do not even know most of them.

Concerning Gran Turismo, there are 3 versions available.

M3_DeL

• Archived User
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2002, 03:11:00 PM »

Let me ask this then  (and just so you know, your right I don't know bout 50%) are they in English???

Dark Schneider

• Archived User
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2002, 03:11:00 PM »

QUOTE (Gackt @ Dec 9 2002, 05:02 PM)
M3 Del, some of those games you did not care about, but I believe that you do not even know most of them.

Concerning Gran Turismo, there are 3 versions available.

Well then take an "educated" guess to which one I would need a PS2 to play and that won't play on the PS1. Mmmmm..kay.
Pages: [1] 2 3