xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: This Thread Has Been Pre-locked For Your Enjoyment  (Read 51 times)

Dark Schneider

• Archived User
This Thread Has Been Pre-locked For Your Enjoyment
« on: December 08, 2002, 09:00:00 PM »

Thought I'd save ya'all some time and pre-lock the thread before it even got started! :lol:  :lol:  ;)
      (IMG:http://www.ftknox.com/images/VaultDoors/Executive.gif)

Dark Schneider

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2002, 09:10:00 PM »

Lemme update this so no one gets mad.
THIS IS NOT POINTED AT ANYONE IN PARTICULAR!!!! It is just a silly post, to see what silly topics arise.

Just read some things in the compliments/complaints forum and thought some people might think this is referring to it...IT'S SNOT..errr NOT!

inciter

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2002, 09:10:00 PM »

Nice sig LOL

iam

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2002, 09:13:00 PM »

QUOTE (inciter @ Dec 9 2002, 05:04 AM)
Nice sig LOL

Yeah I like your sig !

Will you update it when the X2 comes out ?
For those who will use the pogo pin adapter ?  :D

Dark Schneider

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2002, 09:23:00 PM »

QUOTE (iam @ Dec 8 2002, 11:07 PM)
Nice sig LOL

Yeah I like your sig !

I dunno, I really like it how it is. ;)  The whole point of the sig was to make light of all of the people screwing up a "screw" in mod itself.

inciter

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2002, 09:37:00 PM »

QUOTE (Dark Schneider @ Dec 9 2002, 05:17 AM)

I dunno, I really like it how it is. ;)  The whole point of the sig was to make light of all of the people screwing up a "screw" in mod itself.[/color]

I got your gist no-problems here. In fact it's very true for the most part :) You put alot of work into it so keep it.Nothing wrong seen by this editor.

PS: my first name is Tim :) LOL but no problems with my genes yet:)

DaGamePimp

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2002, 12:07:00 AM »

well after seeing Darks sig over and over again I must admit that I find it offensive since I do have a disabled son . I know you meant it to be funny but it does offend some of us . I am not suggesting you change it or anything [ freespeech is how we survive ] but I just thought you should know that we don't all find it funny .
--- DGP ---

Col.Havoc

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2002, 03:32:00 AM »

It's just Timmy from SP. No one flames SP.

MrEs

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2002, 04:40:00 AM »

WHY POST THESE THINGA BOUT ME MAEN NOW IM RELLAY UPSET!!! OMG!!!
i think ill go kill myself i can t live with myself after u have said such things!

:blink:

Cheerio

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2002, 04:42:00 AM »

no...not pointed @ anyone  :rolleyes:

;) and nice pic :P

Dark Schneider

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2002, 01:57:00 PM »

QUOTE (Col.Havoc @ Dec 9 2002, 05:26 AM)
It's just Timmy from SP. No one flames SP.

Right on brother. Jesus what the hell isn't offensive nowadays? Heck, I just used "Jesus" in vain there didn't I. I'm going to hell for offending millions of Catholics now aren't I?

Not very fair comparing your son to my sig though Dagamepimp now is it? He's a human being that you must love a lot. My sig is a couple of characters from a 2bit whore house of a show  :lol: .

example :
I'm sorry that you felt it was necessary to try and point that out to make me feel bad and mean because of something I did in true humor of the subject. I don't go around complaining to Retard Monkey because his sig looks like my sister now do I? :o
--------------------

See how easy one thing can offend another person, and then the offended person themselves gets offended? It's a cycle, but that example was in no way meant to be demeaning towards yourself, and I felt in no way obligated to remove my sig, or was made to feel bad just so you know..just an example!

Anyway the best to your son dear sir, I am sure he will do well with a father as such that protects him and his interests. And I do mean that whole heartedly, it must not be easy for either one of you in this world that shuns those that are "different". :beer:

This post has been edited by Dark Schneider: Dec 9 2002, 10:36 PM

DaGamePimp

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2002, 08:19:00 PM »

I was not trying to make you feel bad at all and compared to other things that I have seen on the net your sig is hardly even worth mention but I just thought I would be honest and post my feelings on the matter since it seems that many of the Younger members here find it so funny when in reality it actually is not . Now it is a cartoon so it is not reality but it does make fun of many people [ not just disabled children ] . Those 2 words together are what bothers me so much , and how easy it is for the younger generation to poke fun at those less fortunate than they are . If I were disabled your sig would not bother me in the least but since we are talking about a child being disabled then it does [ and not just because it is my child either ] . I am a bit older as I am sure you can tell but I am not so old that I don't understand South Park humour [ which can be very funny from time to time ] .
__ I wish to thank you for your kind words Dark , I appreciate it :) .
-- DGP --

Dark Schneider

• Archived User
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2002, 09:36:00 PM »

No I appreciated your comments, and I did not in any way think that you were trying to make me feel bad at all. Was just using that in the example, that was kinda lame actually.

I do understand what you were getting at though. And I can see where some people would think it was ok to make fun of people with disabilities. Point them out to me so I may whack their yam sacks with my mod stick. Then we shall see who is truly disabled! :beer:

Dark Schneider

• Archived User
« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2002, 08:37:00 AM »

Hey cheerio hasn't locked this thread yet..damnit! I'm beginning to feel left out! ;) :beer:  :beer:  :beer:  :jester:  :jester:

knowledgeiv

• Archived User
« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2002, 09:46:00 AM »

QUOTE (iam @ Dec 9 2002, 05:07 AM)
Nice sig LOL

Yeah I like your sig !

Yea, I forsee another wave that could be considered "Gen X-2".   :P

But I wonder...will gen X-2 be another wave of people screwing up a solder-less mods or really screwing their Xbox after a messed up attempt at soldering.  After hearing so many saying "pogos suck" and "Matrix sucks, X-2 rules", this may influence newbies to go for a solder X-2 mod.  So just be prepared to take cover from the tsunami of "Gen X-2" that is likely to come.  :o

I have a Matrix and I guess you could call me Timmaaa  :lol: , but then again I didn't even own a Xbox until a couple of months before the Matrix came out, and I'm lazy  :boring:, so the choice was clear.