xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Ntsc Platinum Edition Gamesave Please?  (Read 525 times)

Stompy

• Archived User
Ntsc Platinum Edition Gamesave Please?
« on: April 07, 2006, 10:53:00 AM »

Stupid fucking hot coffee.  I KNEW that was a bad idea.  Damn lame-ass crap code anyway.  I'm still reading and researching and sure as shit, hot coffee fucks with driving school, two player, and rampages.  Fuckitalltohell.  And to top it off, no one else has ever found good NTSC version 2 saves either.  Anyone out there?  Where are all those folks who were requesting the saves before?  Any of you got one to post now? wink.gif

Stompy

• Archived User
Ntsc Platinum Edition Gamesave Please?
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2006, 02:37:00 PM »

Screw it, I'm done.  I found a save, it starts you on the badlands mission, works on my box and everything.  But the guy that made it cheated 359 times, and when you do the trucking mission with Catalina, she shoots and kills the guy that's supposed to buy it from you at the end of the mission, so the cutscene just shows you and Catalina standing there.  I let it sit for about 10 minutes and the only thing that changed was the time of day.  No controller buttons worked or anything.  It did this to me twice.  It's a little bit funny, but not very.  So, fuck it.  No save games, no cheats, no shit.  I'll just start from scratch and do it the old fashioned way.  But I swear to fuck, if this thing craps out on me two weeks from now for no good reason.....