xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Pc User Needs A Little Help From Xbox Users....  (Read 100 times)

Xombe

• Archived User
Pc User Needs A Little Help From Xbox Users....
« on: June 29, 2005, 07:27:00 AM »

Check out gamefaqs.com: http://www.gamefaqs....ame/925634.html

They don't allow direct linking to guides without permission, but R Carr's guide has the most robust control listing there (taken right from the manual, with all the walking/driving/bicycle specific info).

That'll do ya. smile.gif

Xombe

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2005, 07:40:00 AM »

Damn, didn't think of that... blink.gif

Yeah, White and Black are Look/Strafe Left and Right respectively, and both are held to look back (re: L1 and L2).

The also function as the rudders on planes and "rotation" in helis.

I presume you know the triggers are accel and brake.  Negative replys are Left on the D-Pad, Postive replys are Right on the D-pad.

Up and Down on the D-Pad are Make Gang Follow and Make Gang Hang Back respectively.

Left Stick click is crouch when on foot, Horn when driving.  Right Stick click is change camera view (98% sure ATM).

I'm gonna go buy a beer, so let me know what other specifics you need and I'll be back in ten minutes.  beerchug.gif

And yeah, the Black+White lookback sucks ass, which is why some people do this:

user posted image

Xombe

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2005, 08:16:00 AM »

Sounds good.  I'll take a look at it in the morning.

Perfect beer weather?  It's 91F and RAINING here. laugh.gif

At 11-frigging-30 PM, I might add.

Edit: Hang on, I got something for you...

chimp_spanner

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2005, 09:32:00 AM »

Sorry to double post, but just to say been playing it and it's sooo much better than mouse and keyboard!  Especially the targeting system which I could never actually get to work using the qwerty.  Great stuff.

The only thing that is a little awkward is driving my low rider!  Cos the right stick controls hydraulics, I can't keep the camera fixed behind my car all the time, and it's a little slow to catch up with the direction my car is facing.  So I'm more likely to yam it into a lamp-post lol oh well.  Fair trade off I guess!