xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Advancing past 24%  (Read 123 times)

Xombe

• Archived User
Advancing past 24%
« on: June 21, 2005, 04:07:00 PM »

QUOTE(disaster @ Jun 22 2005, 06:46 AM)
Hmmm, I don't want to stop playig, but I'm at 24% done, just finished the Zero missions and the driving schools (car and motorcycle) and now nothing else shows up besides an occasional call to rob couriers which doesn't advance me any.

Xombe

• Archived User
Advancing past 24%
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2005, 07:48:00 PM »

QUOTE(disaster @ Jun 22 2005, 10:29 AM)
I don't an option to start that mission. I don't have any mission icons at all.

Xombe

• Archived User
Advancing past 24%
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2005, 11:44:00 PM »

QUOTE(disaster @ Jun 22 2005, 01:08 PM)
I beat Woozie in a race and since than have no marker to meet him and get no calls from him.

Xombe

• Archived User
Advancing past 24%
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2005, 03:06:00 AM »

QUOTE(disaster @ Jun 22 2005, 05:46 PM)
Beat them, never got a call from Truth. Appreciate the help by the way.

Xombe

• Archived User
Advancing past 24%
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2005, 04:24:00 PM »

wink.gif

Xombe

• Archived User
Advancing past 24%
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2005, 11:01:00 PM »

Here’s what I recall and the FAQs are helping me remember:

You meet Woozie first when you race him.  You meet him again later at his betting shop during the Mountain Cloud Boys mission.  You have to complete Jizzy before that though. And you only can get to Jizzy after you’ve IDed him as one of the drug pushers by taking his picture during Photo Opportunity (when you pick up Cesar from Red County and take him to the rooftop in Angel Pine).

To trigger Photo Opportunity, you need to clear Deconstruction (as you have) and then the Triad icon (red, reminds me of the Mortal Kombat logo) appears on the map at your garage in Doherty. Walk into the red area, and Cesar calls you and explains you need to pick him up (and gives details why).

So if you’ve cleared Deconstruction and have opened the Driving School like you say, then you should be able to do Photo Opportunity.

So, where do you stand now?

Ivy_Mike

• Archived User
Advancing past 24%
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2005, 12:55:00 AM »

You meet Woozie first when you race him. You meet him again later at his betting shop during the Mountain Cloud Boys mission. You have to complete Jizzy before that though. And you only can get to Jizzy after you’ve IDed him as one of the drug pushers by taking his picture during Photo Opportunity (when you pick up Cesar from Red County and take him to the rooftop in Angel Pine).

To trigger Photo Opportunity, you need to clear Deconstruction (as you have) and then the Triad icon (red, reminds me of the Mortal Kombat logo) appears on the map at your garage in Doherty. Walk into the red area, and Cesar calls you and explains you need to pick him up (and gives details why).

So if you’ve cleared Deconstruction and have opened the Driving School like you say, then you should be able to do Photo Opportunity.

i agree with that...

disaster

• Archived User
Advancing past 24%
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2005, 12:11:00 AM »

The red circle to stand in wasn't showing up for photo oppurtunity. I've seen them disappear several times since as well. I found out on accident that there was a mission to do. Thanks for the help.