xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Gta:sa Missions  (Read 408 times)

Xombe

• Archived User
Gta:sa Missions
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2005, 08:07:00 PM »

QUOTE(DjO @ Jun 21 2005, 09:05 AM)
the mission where you rob the stuff from the army and then it says get back to the hide out but I can't find out where the place is.  Is it over around where you can pimp your ride out?

DjO

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2005, 09:56:00 PM »

is it the same place that you return the stuff you rob from people's house's?  Cause there isn't a blip on my radar screen.

Xombe

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2005, 10:17:00 PM »

I think I recall I had a blip, at least on the map if not the radar...

But at any rate, you've got to head back to the area where you met Emmet (the old guy who first gave you the pistol). There's a red "finish area" there.

You should be able to do it without having to tell Ryder to chuck any of the crates if you hussle.

DjO

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2005, 10:19:00 PM »

do you get more points for the more crates you have?

Xombe

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2005, 10:20:00 PM »

Don't think so.  All you get is Respect (no cash).

youngdosha31

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2005, 01:57:00 AM »

Yea learning to fly is a bitch. I gave up a few times too but i always came back. I'm a little bit farther into that level and am stuck in a mission where I have to save this mob guy from an ambulence but when i get to the end of the mission and park the ambulence in the red circle the game zooms in and freezes. Done it twice and ended the same way. Frustrateing. Owe with the last zero mission, the trick is when he stops and asks you to get em a bridge take that time to pick up a barrel and drop it on the tanks a couple times. they'll blow up after two drops each and with the other chopper drop the bomb on em.

ahoatam

• Archived User
« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2005, 02:10:00 PM »

Learning to fly is easy. Switch to the view where you are looking out the front of the plane.  (Like first-person, but it's not a person, it's a vehicle.)  It will make a world of difference.

As for the Zero RC plane mission, don't hold down the left trigger the whole time.  It uses too much fuel.  Go after the motorbike with two people on it first (to the north/left) Once you nail it, the rest are easy.  Make sure you line up your shots before you fire, because when you start shooting, they start running and shooting back, which makes it much tougher.

Seriously, this game rocks, and is probably overall the easiest GTA game yet.  Letting a couple tough missions like this stop you is pretty bad.

Xombe

• Archived User
« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2005, 06:04:00 AM »

huh.gif

ahoatam

• Archived User
« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2005, 01:13:00 PM »

It took about three hours, but I've got gold in all of my schools, with the exception of a couple of tests in driving school.  Granted, gold isn't necessary to pass, but it gets cool vehicles spawning outside of the school.

Apparently there's a decent controller being sold out there that has the white/black buttons moved to shoulder buttons.  Or you can do what I did, and pop open your controller, buy a couple buttons from radio shack, and add new white/black buttons near the triggers.  I am doing drive-bys with insane kills now.

You should turn off the trainer and go back to the flight school. Just give it a shot in first person and see how it works.  It will probably make you less bitter about the experience.

Also, look up San Andreas at gamefaqs.  There's an excellent school faq (for PS2, but ti's all the same info) which explains what you're going for in the missions to get golds since the game only tells you what you need to qualify, but not what you need to achieve 100%.

DjO

• Archived User
« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2005, 01:01:00 AM »

sad.gif

DjO

• Archived User
« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2005, 12:15:00 AM »

ok I changed the view to first person and I got that mission first time in about alittle over a minute

Tmdz

• Archived User
« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2008, 01:27:00 PM »

the flying missions can be a pretty big pain in the ass
Pages: 1 [2]