xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Gta:sa Missions  (Read 409 times)

melongstrike

• Archived User
Gta:sa Missions
« on: June 13, 2005, 05:49:00 PM »

I was wondering the same actually, the controls are so impossible I don't want to even complete those missions. I do not think you can progress without doing them though... hopefully I am wrong!

If I find out anything useful I will let you know.. till then good luck with those missions.

yaazz

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2005, 07:37:00 PM »

yeah I dont like the camera on the white/black buttons but its no big deal i still like it

themadman123

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2005, 08:44:00 PM »

well why don't you just go see if there are any other missions to do, if you've done them all and all that remains is the zero missions, then you are stuck with the stupid planes.

I agree though, I HATE the zero missions, I got a little farther in the game when I had it for PS2 and I believe you can just not do those missions, because I got to Los Venturas and then stop becuase I waited for the xbox version so I'm right about to get back to Los Venturas.

notsodiseased

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2005, 10:19:00 PM »

You cannot open up Las Venturas without completing Zero's missions. They arent hard. On the one where you fly the baron just get the two targets in the northeast side of San Feiro first as they are the hardest. Learn to bank properly and the red barons a cakewalk

Silentscream__

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2005, 02:54:00 AM »

QUOTE(notsodiseased @ Jun 14 2005, 05:30 AM)
You cannot open up Las Venturas without completing Zero's missions. They arent hard. On the one where you fly the baron just get the two targets in the northeast side of San Feiro first as they are the hardest. Learn to bank properly and the red barons a cakewalk

fahrenheit

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2005, 02:57:00 PM »

There is a difference taking photos to save and photos in that mission. If you are getting a save dialogue for your photos, then you are pressing the wrong button.

Trainer? What a good way to spoil a brilliant (and not overly difficult) game. Noob. tongue.gif

THDVL

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2005, 03:54:00 PM »

n00b?? Me? LMAO boy! I was born with a game controller in my hands! I use trainers because I like to.. not because I have to, and how does it spoil the game?? If anything it makes it more enjoyable.  tongue.gif

Thx for the tip on that Photo Op mission btw.

iwannadie

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2005, 04:47:00 PM »

trainers doing ruin a game. if you want the game just for the story and the fun of it then no big deal. i played pretty far into the ps2 version i didnt want to play the same game over again so im using the infinite health/ammo codes to just get back through the game and enjoy the story.

Master X

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2005, 11:46:00 PM »

QUOTE(THDVL @ Jun 13 2005, 09:15 PM)
I'm having absolute hell with some of the missions.. I'm just wondering if its necessary to do all the little Zero missions, the ones with the little planes and helicoptors, etc.. Or is there a main story I can follow and just do those missions and still progress in the game? Any feedback is greatly appreciated as I'm about to go nuts and thinking about selling my game.

Master X

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2005, 02:00:00 PM »

QUOTE(THDVL @ Jun 18 2005, 07:27 AM)
I recently found out the Zero missions are all optional.. lol I wasted soooo much time trying to beat em. I only got through 3 of the missions. I'm now stuck on the "learning to fly" mission, Its just as hard as the zero missions if not harder. I've been trying to beat this mission for 4 days now. I've given up. I came so close to headbutting my xbox to death, I then decided that I wont let Rockstar get the best of me, so thats it. Maybe some kind person will submit a save right after that mission to codejunkies or gamefaqs.. Until then no more gta for me. I was having so much fun too. Damn Rockstar for ruining a cool game with such a bitch of a mission.

Infamous_One

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2005, 09:18:00 PM »

Heh , is a piece of crap , dont know whats all the crap PS2 Fanboys are screaming that this is a good game when is the same shit all over again. same GTA just prettier , just now you control a black dude instead of an italian bitch.

Is it just me or everything i look is becoming boring on all Systems? the only things that have kept me happy is my DS cause of the Touching thing.

Master X

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2005, 01:09:00 AM »

Xbox does get boring sometimes, the only way to not make it boring is to get new games. The only reason why I started playing GTA San Andreas is because I heard alot of rumors that it was better then Halo 2 and one of the best games out there, well thats bullshit. I agree with you on San Andreas Infamous One, the only difference from Vice City is that now you controll a black guy. However for some reason, I enjoyed Vice City more then San Andreas. The missions in San Andreas seem to get boring to me but the missions in Vice City were fun.

Master X

• Archived User
« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2005, 01:12:00 AM »

QUOTE(THDVL @ Jun 19 2005, 02:18 AM)
Yeah.. I dont know if I'm just super jaded or what, but I feel the same way. I'm totally bored with all games right now and it doesnt look like there's any good games on the horizon. Maybe there will be something that will blow me away when the xbox360 comes out. I'm more of a RPG guy, but seems most of those are a let down aswell. The next installment of the elder schrolls looks promising though. I was actually having fun with gta, but after getting so frustrated that I take it out on my girl and friends its just not worth it. This is my 2nd gtaless day and I'm alot more chilled. I talked to JayFNG earlier and he's going to upload a save to codejunkies and gamefaqs on monday for everyone who is stuck on that damn learning to fly mission.. So guess I'll start playing that again...

melongstrike

• Archived User
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2005, 04:40:00 PM »

Hey don't put the controller down just yet...

In the flying mission remember to put the landing gear up and you should beat it no prob.  (click the right thumbstick in)

I feel lik an idiot.... put that was the reason I could never reach the 1st corona. And replayed the othe flying test and remembered I had to put up my landing gear.

Hopefully, this helps all those who were stuck... and this point.... Play on, I hear the rest of the game after this point is the best. (  haven't beaten it yet either but had to drop this message for everyone ... wish me luck!)

Strikelong

DjO

• Archived User
« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2005, 04:54:00 PM »

the mission where you rob the stuff from the army and then it says get back to the hide out but I can't find out where the place is.  Is it over around where you can pimp your ride out?
Pages: [1] 2