xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Gta:sa Cheats Corrupt Save File?  (Read 188 times)

chuxterofdoom

• Archived User
Gta:sa Cheats Corrupt Save File?
« on: June 11, 2005, 02:49:00 AM »

you should be fine.  I've played all 3 gtas with cheats on ps2 and xbox and never had a problem with corrupt saves.  They would always load up just fine.

pingrr

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2005, 10:10:00 AM »

I use cheats all the time as weel, and havn't had any problems with the gamesaves.

zirjacks

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2005, 03:48:00 PM »

I have a save issue, when I start the game up it says that there is not enough blocks to save the game must have atleast 31 blocks. Press A to continue. Didnt happen until I got to the San Fiero part. At that point I tried to save and the game gave me a saved failed error saying there was not enough space, and now my previous save is gone. I am using the san andreaes trainer, no button cheats.

I have 18 gigs left on my hard drive, any ideas?

wolf202

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2005, 09:34:00 PM »

QUOTE(zirjacks @ Jun 21 2005, 04:59 PM)
I have a save issue, when I start the game up it says that there is not enough blocks to save the game must have atleast 31 blocks. Press A to continue. Didnt happen until I got to the San Fiero part. At that point I tried to save and the game gave me a saved failed error saying there was not enough space, and now my previous save is gone. I am using the san andreaes trainer, no button cheats.

zirjacks

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2005, 12:42:00 PM »

Dang, you are right, E is almost full. Had to delete some of the saves I never use anymore and that solved the problem. Thanks buddy! Just one more thing I have learned from the great people at the SCENE!