xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Gta: San Andreas Radio Questions...  (Read 246 times)

BranTRoz

• Archived User
Gta: San Andreas Radio Questions...
« on: June 10, 2005, 03:16:00 PM »

Not sure about the first option...

About the 2nd (radio quality), this actually differs by vehicle.  There are points (later in the game) when you can customize certain vehicles--among the upgrades are custom radio add-ons, including improvements to Bass, EQ, etc.

-B

leeko98

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2005, 05:08:00 PM »

Aloha Ha-Y-N!  I'm kinda new to GTA, but could you help me get my custom radio station goin'?  Which folder on my HDD do I put my mp3s into?  How do you add commercials and whatnot?  I'm up North Shore area, you?

jaigandhi5

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2005, 08:18:00 PM »

QUOTE(leeko98 @ Jun 13 2005, 01:19 AM)
Aloha Ha-Y-N!  I'm kinda new to GTA, but could you help me get my custom radio station goin'?  Which folder on my HDD do I put my mp3s into?  How do you add commercials and whatnot?  I'm up North Shore area, you?

leeko98

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2005, 11:00:00 PM »

Thanks, but now what?  I've created a new soundtrack, but can't seem to drag n' drop any songs into the list.  Did I forget something?  How does the GTA game read its contents?  Does it play it as a playlist with commercials?  Do I have to configure something on the pause menu of the game?

iwannadie

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2005, 04:05:00 AM »

the radio drives me insane. i set it to a certain station but still i get in a car and 90% of the time its on a random station and i have to flip through to one i like. i wish they just did a 'walkman' instead of in car stereo. im sick of hearing a good song and having to jump out of the car, or looking at the map and the song stops. at Least make the music keep going when in the pause screen shesh.

forza had a great in game music setup.

Ha-Y-N

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2005, 11:57:00 AM »

QUOTE(leeko98 @ Jun 13 2005, 12:11 AM)
Thanks, but now what?  I've created a new soundtrack, but can't seem to drag n' drop any songs into the list.  Did I forget something?  How does the GTA game read its contents?  Does it play it as a playlist with commercials?  Do I have to configure something on the pause menu of the game?

leeko98

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2005, 01:32:00 PM »

Thanks for your help, man.  I've finally figured it out...duh!   smile.gif   What's your email addy?  I was gonna ask you somethin' else.  Mahalo again.

Ha-Y-N

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2005, 01:50:00 PM »

QUOTE(leeko98 @ Jun 13 2005, 02:43 PM)
What's your email addy?  I was gonna ask you somethin' else.

leomonkey420

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2005, 02:42:00 AM »

ph34r.gif  I dont know if this helps or not but regarding the commercials.  I tried renaming my soundtrack name itself to Radio and it seemed to work.  Im honestly not sure if that actually had anything to do with it but before that I couldnt get them to work. ph34r.gif

leomonkey420

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2005, 02:45:00 AM »

ph34r.gif  I dont know if this helps or not but regarding the commercials.  I tried renaming my soundtrack name itself to Radio and it seemed to work.  Im honestly not sure if that actually had anything to do with it but before that I couldnt get them to work. ph34r.gif

Xombe

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2005, 02:53:00 AM »

QUOTE(Ha-Y-N @ Jun 14 2005, 04:08 AM)
As for commercials, I thought I was told that commercials play in custom soundtracks as well as normal radio but have yet to hear one..  dry.gif