xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Gta San Andreas  (Read 436 times)

cyfi

• Archived User
Gta San Andreas
« on: June 06, 2005, 05:18:00 PM »

is grand theft auto san andreas gonna be so popular it will sell out, do you think i should preorder? my birthday is on the 8th(day it comes out) and i dont want to be dissapointed but i also dont wanna go through preordering to find theres 50 on the shelf

n00bFRAGGER

• Archived User
Gta San Andreas
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2005, 06:15:00 PM »

I believe GTA: SA will be popular, but not enough to pre-order it. Plus, I'm sure that the local EBGames and GameStop will get more than enough copies, and let's not forget about BlockBuster, or your local game renting center. Block Buster must have fifteen extra Halo 2 copies just sitting there, and that's most likely what will happen to GTA. But, If you are a hardcore GTA guy, than you'll probably want to reserve it, just to make sure you wont be dissappointed.

-nF

themadman123

• Archived User
Gta San Andreas
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2005, 06:23:00 PM »

Um....actually it comes out tomorrow the 7th. Happy Birthday though, It's been out for ps2 since October, so I doubt it'll sell out, It's good though. Have fun, its a great game.

cyfi

• Archived User
Gta San Andreas
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2005, 06:37:00 PM »

most places get it on the 8th, gamestop.com already shipping out and getting it in stores tommorow but with exams and everything and i cant drive to get get a preorder thing im pretty much screwed, sucks having a birthday during exams.

LESTAT

• Archived User
Gta San Andreas
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2005, 06:43:00 PM »

i dont understand people and San Andreas.

Listen we have already had 2 installments of this game and both of them were identicle games with the only thing different being the city and vehicles.

how many more times can we play the same repeated game ?

ohhh sure you can develop a gangster style character.
but guess what its the same friggin game it was 5 years ago or however long its been since GTA III came out.
its the S A M E game people.

you want to be excited get excited about Capcom Fighting Evolution(yes another rehashed  Capsom game but who complains about capcoms compilation cross game fighting games). or the new 3d KOF game.  which i had for my PS2 and its a totally different take on KOF, totally new combo system and it feels superb in 3d.

FoeHammer05

• Archived User
Gta San Andreas
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2005, 06:56:00 PM »

I highly doubt you wouldnt be able to find some place with a copy, its not like this is halo 2.

cyfi

• Archived User
Gta San Andreas
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2005, 07:03:00 PM »

same game except maps and vehicles? i think not theres more weapons more freedom harder missions, thats nto the same at all. thats like saying halo 2 is the same as halo, only differnece is guns and maps...right? huh.gif

A_Guy

• Archived User
Gta San Andreas
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2005, 07:04:00 PM »

I believe it was the Halo 2 for PS2 tongue.gif

LESTAT

• Archived User
Gta San Andreas
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2005, 07:06:00 PM »

QUOTE(cyfi @ Jun 6 2005, 09:14 PM)
same game except maps and vehicles? i think not theres more weapons more freedom harder missions, thats nto the same at all. thats like saying halo 2 is the same as halo, only differnece is guns and maps...right? huh.gif

heinrich

• Archived User
Gta San Andreas
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2005, 07:10:00 PM »

what is the point of your posts, exactly?  Are you trying to convince someone not to play/buy/rent the game?  You don't like the game.. that's nice.  And not everyone like halo, and not everyone likes fighting games.  No one is putting a gun to your head and making you play any of them.

melongstrike

• Archived User
Gta San Andreas
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2005, 07:36:00 PM »

we seem to be beating a dead horse with the whole "just like something else statement" tell me a game and I can... we probably all can tell you "what it is just like" beit the same title another installment or another title from a different game. The truly innovative games that aren't like anything else gets no play... ie( rez, samba di amigo seaman, worms) cause you won't buy them  ( cause their not like something else) there is no pleasing you is there smile.gif

to each their own!... play on!... no matter what game it is!

Respectfully,

longstrike

cyfi

• Archived User
Gta San Andreas
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2005, 08:12:00 PM »

right on.and dont forget the meaning of this thread, anymore thoughts? think theyle still have copies by the end of the day?

melongstrike

• Archived User
Gta San Andreas
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2005, 08:30:00 PM »

Copies should be available by the end of the day (walmart, target)... but shit I wasn't taking any chances and Pre ordered mine in full. Recently checked my phone messages and Game stop called and sayed they should be receiving their GTA SA tomorrow, so I will be waltzing in later tomorrow.

bigdawg10163

• Archived User
Gta San Andreas
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2005, 08:34:00 PM »

i never pre-ordered halo 2, and i got it the same day it came out...went to best buy and got a copy like nothing...matter of fact i got the l.e. version whoch everyone was like i have to have....

themadman123

• Archived User
Gta San Andreas
« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2005, 01:57:00 AM »

Everyone has the limited edition of Halo 2, I didn't preoder mine, but then again I work at a game store, but still, I went into a gamestop and even Best Buy and they had it all in stock. I'm sure this game will not sell out. I'll bet someone a dollar.
Pages: [1] 2