xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Doa Ultimate - Pal-version Worse Compared To Ntsc-version?  (Read 262 times)

FyRazer

• Archived User
Doa Ultimate - Pal-version Worse Compared To Ntsc-version?
« on: September 13, 2010, 05:47:00 AM »

I would like to buy Dead or Alive Ultimate for the Xbox1.
Well, is the PAL-version of this game worse then the NTSC-version? I mean is the framerate the same or is the PAL-version stuttering in any way (is there a 60hz-mode in the PAL-version?)? Is the PAL-version fully uncut compared to the NTSC-version?

So can i buy the PAL-version without any complaints, or should i buy the NTSC-version to have a better gameplay?  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif)

This post has been edited by FyRazer: Sep 13 2010, 12:48 PM

juggalomars

• Archived User
Doa Ultimate - Pal-version Worse Compared To Ntsc-version?
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2011, 04:59:00 AM »

From wikipedia: The European and Japanese versions of DOA3 feature more content such as extra costumes, a time attack mode and a new CG introduction. Because of its early release, the NA version does not feature any of the above. On June 2002, the Official Xbox Magazine provided a 'Booster Disk' for DOA3 which included all of the extra costumes released on the EU and JP versions of the game. It did not however contain the extra fighting moves or general game balancing tweaks that the other versions brought. The booster content continued to be provided with the Official Xbox Magazine demo disc from June 2002 to September 2002. Each disc featured the same content but gave magazine buyers multiple times to acquire it.

Hope that helps.