xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: War Games  (Read 314 times)

tb303

• Archived User
War Games
« on: December 07, 2008, 07:35:00 AM »

look for Mercenaries from Lucasarts ! i luv it!

Mercenaries is a revolutionary third-person combat-action game that delivers the next level of free-form gameplay in massive interactive environments. The game gives players the opportunity to take on the role of a soldier for hire in an open-ended world.

http://www.xbox365.c...VEEAAuyKpvFaubH

cheerz
tb303

punk1212

• Archived User
War Games
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2009, 02:50:00 AM »

If I had my life to live over...I would have talked less and listened more.
  I would have invited friends over to dinner even if the carpet was strained and the sofa faded.
  I would have taken the time to listen to my grandfather ramble about his youth.
  I would never have insisted the car windows be rolled up on a summer day because my hair had just been teased and sprayed.
  I would have burned the pink candle sculpted like a rose before it melted in storage.
wow power leveling
  I would have sat on the lawn with my children and not worried about grass stains.
world of warcraft power leveling
  I would have cried and laughed less while watching television - and more while watching life.
wow power leveling
  I would have gone to bed when I was sick instead of pretending the earth would go into a holding patter if I were not there for the day.
world of warcraft power leveling
  Iwould never have bought anything just because it was practical, would not show soil or was guaranteed to last a life time.
  There would have been more "I love yous" ... more "I'm sorrys"... but mostly, given another shots at life, I would seize every minute... look at it and really see it...live it...and never give it back.

Living Life Over