xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Advanced Warfighter  (Read 312 times)

stressed76

• Archived User
Advanced Warfighter
« on: March 17, 2006, 02:03:00 PM »

hey, has anyone played the new Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter for the original xbox????  How do you think it compares to the 360???
I'm thinking of getting this game for the original xbox cause I'm a student and can't afford a 360.

Thanks, and let me know

GLiTcH

• Archived User
Advanced Warfighter
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2006, 08:54:00 PM »

it sucks, save ur $$ n get a 360..

Heet

• Archived User
Advanced Warfighter
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2006, 06:47:00 PM »

Played it for about 10 mins then went back to playin Black.  I'll be getting it for the 360 for sure tho!

Maertz

• Archived User
Advanced Warfighter
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2006, 09:39:00 AM »

i didnt really like it they need to spend more time on there games they just keep coming out way to quickly .

turkish demon

• Archived User
Advanced Warfighter
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2006, 01:57:00 PM »

I agree with THDVL... it is a great game to play! I have surround sound AND HDTV, so it really helps with the effect... the explosions, the guns, the graphics... its so realistic! yeah, 360 would make it better graphics-wise, but we all know that anyways... its a really good game, get it for sure! really fun to play

poncho

• Archived User
Advanced Warfighter
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2006, 04:47:00 PM »

The game if fun if you like Ghost Recon games.

chong2

• Archived User
Advanced Warfighter
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2006, 07:39:00 PM »

i am playing it now. it feels broken, your team mate seems to run around randomly so you have no real tactical play at all. its nothing like the 360 version. if the ai in an old game like freedom fighters can do it then why not this one. stinks of a great big cash cow to me, lots of xbox units to cover the cost of developing the 360. after buying all the ghost recon games i feel i am being taken for a mug, just because i have not got a 360 yet. well i would if i actually bought it and not rented it. basically its poo!