xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Which Star Wars Game Do You Think Is The Best On The Xbox?  (Read 39 times)

halo_fan_4eva

• Archived User
Which Star Wars Game Do You Think Is The Best On The Xbox?
« on: February 24, 2006, 01:48:00 PM »

Here's my list:
5. KOTOR
4. Battlefront
3. Lego Star Wars
2. Clone Wars
1. Battlefront II

Also, if you want to you can make a longer list,you can, but I can't think of any. All these games, are all the Star Wars games I have.

The Zep Man

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2006, 09:11:00 AM »

I also liked Republic Commando. It's a bit short, linear but still a pretty good FPS in the Star Wars universum.

For multiplayer, Battlefront 1 and 2 are the bomb (split-screen and System Link). One time, I was playing in Battlefront 2 with a friend against the AI and the odds were 2:18 against us. In other words, we were the last of our team on the battlefield as regular soldiers against snipers, rocketeers, tanks...

We came out of it alive, though. biggrin.gif

flood_killer

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2006, 04:53:00 PM »

i agree, REPUBLIC COMMANDO was really fun. also STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT I/II are really fun too biggrin.gif

The Zep Man

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2006, 02:02:00 PM »

I recently finished Star Wars: Battlefront 2 on the PC. It is a blast, even for the people with a mid-range computer. Still, the game looks pretty good on the Xbox compared to the PC version. The fact that a story was included, about the (in)famous 501st Legion who brought an end to the Clone Wars and helped making an empire, was something that the first part missed.

I'm also glad that they removed the air-vehicles from ground maps (except for the Snow Speeders on Hoth, off course). The maps were too small in Battlefront 1 to make any good use for them. For the battles in space I would loved to have seen a sequel to X-Wing Alliance (less arcade, more simulation) but that wouldn't do any good to the fast gameplay of Battlefront. A sequel would still be nice, though. wink.gif