xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Tna On Ppv  (Read 563 times)

Reaper527

• Archived User
Tna On Ppv
« on: July 18, 2004, 01:28:00 AM »

just noticed that all the discussion in this forum seems to be wwe, not many people know about this, but there is actually competition and it seems to be growing pretty quickly. NWATNA is on ppv every wednesday and has old wwf, wcw and ecw people such as big vito, konnan, road dog, double J, raven, sabu, d-lo brown, ken shamrock and a few others plus its own people that to the best of my knowledge weren't anywhere else such as AJ Styles, Abyss, Sharkboy, Amazing red and chris sabin. check out their website at www.nwatna.com to get a look. they have some INCREDIBLE matches. they used to have a traditional 4 sided ring, but now they have a 6 sided ring, and will have their first ever cage match in that type of ring this upcoming wednesday. i am a wwe fan , but i definately think this is much better so check it out some time ;)  <

VampX

• Archived User
Tna On Ppv
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2004, 10:35:00 AM »

I've been watching TNA religiously for 1,5 years now.

they always have a good show, its not always perfect but its *always* better then Smackdown. (too many always in that sentence)

too bad about Jarret though, he's a boring fuck and he's always in the spotlight. (that word again!!)  <

looop69

• Archived User
Tna On Ppv
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2004, 08:45:00 AM »

TNA also has a show on Fox Sports Net every Friday...you should check it out sometime  <