xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: *cold Fear* [xbox]  (Read 196 times)

dom0012

• Archived User
*cold Fear* [xbox]
« on: March 08, 2005, 12:33:00 AM »

im lost, where do i find the control room magnetic card key? im going around in circles on this damn ship!

dom0012

• Archived User
*cold Fear* [xbox]
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2005, 02:08:00 AM »

never mind found the damn thing

GLiTcH

• Archived User
*cold Fear* [xbox]
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2005, 08:11:00 AM »

grr.gif

SOLO-X

• Archived User
*cold Fear* [xbox]
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2005, 09:45:00 AM »

You can only save at predetermined times, before you enter a door at a certain point it will ask you if you want to save

X2Gamer

• Archived User
*cold Fear* [xbox]
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2005, 10:19:00 PM »

This game's out already? Anyone mind giving a review of what they thought of the game?

SOLO-X

• Archived User
*cold Fear* [xbox]
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2005, 09:37:00 AM »

I love horror survival games and there are far too few good ones out there, that being said here we go. I would give this game a 9 at least. It makes good use of lighting & shadows to add to the atmosphere. On the deck of the ship & oil rig the ocean lashes out and tries to knock you off. The ship sways back and forth making crates and winches become environmental hazards. The rain, ocean water and blood spray on screen to give a real feel. Monsters sometimes run, yes run full speed, at you out of nowhere so always be on guard. I am surprised with all the blood, guts and gore that this game wasn't censored. I would recommend this game to all horror survival fans. I'm only about 3/4 of the way through my first time but I plan on playing through again.

dom0012

• Archived User
*cold Fear* [xbox]
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2005, 06:29:00 PM »

i love this game so far, you are right solo the lighting features in this game are sweet! i hate the camera angles somtimes because they get you killed! if the camera angles and controls were like resident evil 4 i would give it a 10!
but only a 9 from me. This game gets hard at times but i am persistent and get past the hard parts even if it takes a million tries.  

ONE QUESTION :: Is there a strategy guide online??? i cant find one! like a walkthrough or something???

dom0012

• Archived User
*cold Fear* [xbox]
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2005, 12:48:00 AM »

OK, im stuck again... im supposed to find the "scientific dormitory", i went through the elevator way and cant find where im supposed to go. please help, im supposed to find kamsky's laptop.... please hellllp

dom0012

• Archived User
*cold Fear* [xbox]
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2005, 03:12:00 PM »

DUDE! WHERe is the Scientific Dormitory? im supposed to find kamsky's laptop but its nowhere to be found! someone please help!

Mizard

• Archived User
*cold Fear* [xbox]
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2005, 03:05:00 PM »

blink.gif

DuggyUK

• Archived User
*cold Fear* [xbox]
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2005, 09:07:00 AM »

the dorm is in the other infested wing. took me AGES to find it... I cant remember the exact path to it but its in a seperate building that has a lift that goes under water... thats wher you meet the [spoiler]invisible[/spolier] monsters

nebur

• Archived User
*cold Fear* [xbox]
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2005, 05:26:00 PM »

i am in ths scientific module looking for the antidote for anna..where can i find it? i am so lost. have taken the elevator in the module up and down still can't find it...help!

thanks

nebur

• Archived User
*cold Fear* [xbox]
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2005, 02:42:00 AM »

got it i just blew out the walkway before getting to the otherside.