xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Greatest Wrestlemania Match Of All Time?  (Read 1023 times)

XBL_SUCKS

• Archived User
Greatest Wrestlemania Match Of All Time?
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2005, 11:08:00 AM »

My fave is Hogan vs. Andre the Gaint when he slamed he that was one of my favourite matchs of all time. I would like to see Angle vs. Benoit vs. Eddie Guerreo vs. Christian vs Egde and Rey Mystero in a 6 man elemation match that would be sick

thegame_evolution

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2005, 09:02:00 PM »

Hogan/Andre is so overrated as a good match. In my opinion one of the better, if not the best wrestlemania match, was the ironman match at Wrestlemania XII.

Other great matches for me include the Bret Hart/Stone Cold (though I hate Austin with a passion) Wrestlemania 13 submission match and the Wrestlemania 2000 Benoit/Jericho/Angle triple threat for the Intercontinental and European championships. Its too bad those three guys are so wated today. Kurt Angle "wrestling" Booker's wife??? c'mon......

XBL_SUCKS

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2005, 12:05:00 PM »

QUOTE(thegame_evolution @ Jun 2 2005, 10:13 PM)
Hogan/Andre is so overrated as a good match. In my opinion one of the better, if not the best wrestlemania match, was the ironman match at Wrestlemania XII.

thesideinguy

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2005, 05:25:00 PM »

QUOTE(posit @ Nov 15 2004, 11:27 PM)
Wrestlemania 14, Austin beating Michaels for his first World TItle.  I was less then 40 feet from the ring, the crowd was so insane.  Tyson laying out Michaels after the match made it even better.

HSDEMONZ

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2005, 10:05:00 PM »

Hagan/hellwig WM 6 here in Toronto.

3rd row.. marked out.. awesome buildup.. so-so match. Crowd pop was scary. I've yet to be at an event that was close.. well.. Hogan/Rock I guess.. that was huge too. Equally scary as the fans turned on rock.
Pages: 1 [2]