xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Az Cardinals New Logo  (Read 447 times)

DuDeR MaN

• Archived User
Az Cardinals New Logo
« on: January 27, 2005, 12:51:00 PM »

(IMG:http://www.ssur.org/images/Signatures/ArizonaCardinals_Sig_04.jpg)

you can see the newest version on the right of course.  New Jerseys are also to be shown soon.

...this is probably the best thing to come out of the cardinals in years, lol.

ZeroTheHero

• Archived User
Az Cardinals New Logo
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2005, 06:20:00 PM »

blink.gif

wasting

• Archived User
Az Cardinals New Logo
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2005, 09:04:00 PM »

looks like temple

ProSam

• Archived User
Az Cardinals New Logo
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2005, 12:03:00 AM »

Not much of a diff but it does a little more modern.

dizturbd

• Archived User
Az Cardinals New Logo
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2005, 01:02:00 AM »

Todd McFarlane is a valley resident and he offered up his version and it was pretty cool looking.

Check it out....

http://www.azcentral.../0127carbig.jpg

DuDeR MaN

• Archived User
Az Cardinals New Logo
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2005, 07:32:00 PM »

it extremely jagged. And the eye doesn't look right.  Still cool though.

Doesn't matter, Arizona is almost like a joke team.  Alot of people is arizona are not originally from there.  I went to an eagles-cardnials game a couple years ago when i was visiting out there.  Anyway, long story short, I saw more eagle jerseys in the stands than i saw cardinals.  Not to put down the few that are true fans to them but seriously the fan base around them is so smallthat it doesn't matter.

urine

• Archived User
Az Cardinals New Logo
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2005, 03:49:00 PM »

Just if jake was still there.....:-(

Rylinkus

• Archived User
Az Cardinals New Logo
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2005, 08:35:00 PM »

QUOTE(urine @ Feb 16 2005, 11:49 PM)
Just if jake was still there.....:-(

How can you even read this thread???
You're blind remember?
Or is part of your condition being very forgetful as well?

The team needs a HUGE revamp and sadly a new logo isn't gonna be the solution. If they really want a new looks why not get a few decent players and win some games. Now THAT'd be impressive.

dizturbd

• Archived User
Az Cardinals New Logo
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2005, 11:15:00 PM »

Actually, as a Phoenix resident and Cardinals ticket holder, I can say that the Cards have a ton of stuff going their way.  They have a very talented defense that only has an inexperience problem.  David Macklin was impressive in each game he played.  Adran Wilson is one of the best safeties in the league.  Karlos Dansby is one hell of a LB and Darnell Dockett is gonna be a man to be feared.  Oh yeah, there's also Bertrand Berry the Pro Bowler.  The defense on this team is gonna kick some ass next year.  But, the offensive coordinator last year was horrible.  He changed his gameplan more than Paris Hilton changes dresses.  And they have changed that problem by hiring someone else.  McCown is a decent thrower if given the chance to go downfield.  His long distance tosses were impressive, granted he does have Boldin, Fitgerald, and Bryant was showing signs of a solid 3rd receiver.  Arizona lost Emmitt Smith.  Big Deal.  The real problem is finding a guy that can even compare to the Emmitt at the end of his career.  Should be solved in either the FA or College Draft.  We all know that Marcel is not the answer.  Obafemi Ayanbedejo will be a great player once he learns that fullbacks need to block and sometimes catch.  Otherwise, that dude would run over a Caterpillar.  As far as OL, there are some holes, but not even close to the worst.  Denny Green will get this team in shape and by 2008 the Cards will be Superbowl contenders.  Oh, did I forget to say, "I plan on sitting in the new Cardinals stadium in 2008, watching the Cards win the Superbowl."?  BTW, I am a Jags fan, but think these Cardinals have some talent and the heart to get there.  Right after the Jags win it all.   HAHAHAHAHAHA.

DuDeR MaN

• Archived User
Az Cardinals New Logo
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2005, 05:02:00 AM »

QUOTE(dizturbd @ Feb 19 2005, 02:15 AM)
as a Phoenix resident and Cardinals ticket holder

BTW, I am a Jags fan

well you proved my point about cardinal fans.

dizturbd

• Archived User
Az Cardinals New Logo
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2005, 11:07:00 AM »

Yeah, I know the fans suck.  There was more Rams fans at the game at the end of the season than Cards fans.  Even the Suns aren't selling out right now and they are tied with the best record in the NBA.  Oh well, I like it because the tickets aren't difficult to get and they are fairly reasonable.  Plus, the weather is always great.   I am not from Phoenix and there aren't many that are.  I still like watching Cardinals football and cheering for them.  I will cheer for them all season long next season, except for the one weekend when the Jags are in town.  That's gonna be a great time.

Boogie

• Archived User
Az Cardinals New Logo
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2005, 11:54:00 AM »

Im not a cards fan or anything but damn that logo looks pissed. Trying to be a badass team this year. Guess you gotta change everything after only winning two games last year.