xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: So It's Come Down To This...  (Read 849 times)

ninjax

• Archived User
So It's Come Down To This...
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2005, 11:09:00 PM »

QUOTE(Rylinkus @ Jan 24 2005, 01:24 AM)
You're a fucking moron.  A REAL fan supports their team no matter how bad they play or how much they win. I'm a Yankees fan from the Mattingly days. They've done well recently, but I'd never turn away from em. And I'm a Packers fan. (BTW I live in Boston and NE areas so I take plenty of shit.) You probably started liking NE when they started winning. Just like all the guys I work with who don't even understand the rules of the game.

DuDeR MaN

• Archived User
« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2005, 08:53:00 AM »

dude you got to shut the fuck up.  the pats are a good team but they play the same game the eagles do.  they win and lose like any other team, they are not gods to the game.  They lost to fuckin Miami... remember that?  yea exactly.

The eagles have been picked to lose both playoff games and now the superbowl.  You honestly don't see how much passion these boys have.  And not only do they have passion but they have the weapons to back it up.  The superbowl will be a great game and I think the eagles will come out victorious.

I'm not going to say all NE fans are morons because I simply don't know that, HOWEVER you, my friend, are one big-ass moron.

PS- moderators do have more class than most members, but we are also given the right to shut up people like you.

mamajo

• Archived User
« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2005, 07:41:00 PM »

They lost to fuckin Miami... remember that? yea exactly.

I do, I was there. biggrin.gif
PS : Thread Closed.
Pages: 1 2 [3]