xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Ea Has Purchased The Rights To The Nfl For 5 Years  (Read 866 times)

Spency234

• Archived User
Ea Has Purchased The Rights To The Nfl For 5 Years
« Reply #45 on: February 19, 2005, 08:40:00 AM »

EDIT: Nevermind, just realized you were talking about the petition in his sig, not the fact that he is boycotting.  I'll check out the Madden games every year, but I'm never spending any money on an EA game again.

dizturbd

• Archived User
Ea Has Purchased The Rights To The Nfl For 5 Years
« Reply #46 on: February 19, 2005, 11:56:00 AM »

Well, DuDeR MaN, I didn't start the petition.  I just signed it.  I think it's pretty silly as well.  The reason I signed it was to help show EA that they are pissing the consumers off.  They aren't changing enough year after year and now we have no choice.  I love the NFL and I do enjoy the EA series, but I will no longer give them my money.  I may rent the new EA NFL games to check them out, but they will not be added to my collection.  The only way I can see this turning out well is if EA hires the Visual Concepts guys to help with the new game.  If this happens and the series starts to show signs of going in the right direction, maybe I'll rejoin the EA empire.  'Til then, "Happy gaming without the NFL".
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]