xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: NFC East  (Read 1415 times)

nemt

• Archived User
NFC East
« Reply #75 on: December 27, 2004, 10:07:00 PM »

You sir, have been served.

enderandrew

• Archived User
NFC East
« Reply #76 on: December 27, 2004, 11:46:00 PM »

The 49ers used to do the same thing before they coasted to the Super Bowl.  If they had home field clinched, you bench your starters to avoid injuries.  The Cowboys also did the same thing.

Tonight meant nothing since Philly wasn't playing.  Too bad we get that for a Monday Night game.

And it looks like 5 teams off Philly's schedule might make the playoffs.  How is that the EASIEST schedule in the league?

Spency234

• Archived User
NFC East
« Reply #77 on: December 31, 2004, 09:14:00 PM »

JO BEAAAATCH
Happy New YEar

DuDeR MaN

• Archived User
NFC East
« Reply #78 on: January 03, 2005, 01:05:00 AM »

yea I also saw how nemt apparently "served me" cause I need to "learn how to spell".

I can't wait to hear a rant on how the eagles suck because of sunday's score.  I love how people take these games way too seriously when no starters are playing.

Anyway, looking at the current playoff picture I say it will come down to Eagles vs. Falcons in NFC and Steelers vs. Colts in AFC.

my prediction (which I don't give a shit about anyone else's thought on it)
An all Pennsylvania superbowl, Eagles vs. Steelers.

Hell I'll be the first eagle fan to admit we'll have a hard time with whoever we play from the afc BUT we have the ingredients to take them on.

DuDeR MaN

• Archived User
NFC East
« Reply #79 on: January 10, 2005, 01:34:00 AM »

Westbrooke has had a great season so I'm not worried about running the ball all that much.

I, like most philly fans, am still worried about the owens situation.  I heard he already said that he is already able to run and will be back for the superbowl if a) the trainers allow it and b)we get to the superbowl.  But even if he comes in... thats a month and a half since his last real game.  He may be rusty.  Don't get me wrong, I have the faith that he, and the rest of the team can do it, they just need to get there first.

enderandrew

• Archived User
NFC East
« Reply #80 on: January 19, 2005, 12:56:00 AM »

Yeah, were is Nemt?

mrRobinson

• Archived User
NFC East
« Reply #81 on: January 20, 2005, 12:29:00 PM »

QUOTE(mrRobinson @ Sep 22 2004, 01:46 PM)
They aren't going to win the NFC East?!  I'm not saying 2-0 means they are hands down the best but they went 0-2 last year and still finished great.  Now that westbrook is a year older, they have a real receiver, and added kearse for the constant pressure, I don't see them losing much.  The cowboys are still 2-3 years away from taking the East.

mrRobinson

• Archived User
NFC East
« Reply #82 on: January 20, 2005, 12:50:00 PM »

oh damn....
nemt =  XS-BANNED

I knew he had lots of warnings but I was hoping he would just get doctored in since we came to expect certain actions and responses from him.  maybe he can come back as tmen.

DuDeR MaN

• Archived User
NFC East
« Reply #83 on: January 23, 2005, 05:14:00 PM »

EAGLES IN SUPERBOWL XXXIX

where's nemt now... where are all the haters, all the bashers, all the doubters now!

I live in phil;ly and we waited too long for this.

DuDeR MaN

• Archived User
NFC East
« Reply #84 on: January 24, 2005, 09:02:00 AM »

i was at last weeks game and I tried really fuckin hard to get tickets to this one, i came up short but I ended up watching the game with a bunch of buddies in HD on a bigscreen in a nice warm house, lol.  Believe me, i would've gone to that game in a second if i had the opportunity, i could give a shit about the weather when the brids are getting that win to go to jacksonville.

...and also I'm already making plans to party down in jacksonville.  

Fly Eagles Fly,
On the Road to Victory.
Fight Eagles Fight,
Score a Touchdown 1, 2, 3.

Hit 'em Low,
Hit 'em High,
And Watch Our Eagles Fly!

Fly Eagles Fly,
On the Road to Victory!!!!

E - A - G - L - E - S

EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!

DuDeR MaN

• Archived User
NFC East
« Reply #85 on: January 24, 2005, 09:04:00 AM »

banned eh?  well i'm sure he's still is watching these forums. so...

Nemt, or whatever you're new account name is, have the balls to post on here.  Lets here what you have to say now!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]