xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Shenmue2 Secrets: Hangon, Space Harrier, Outrun...  (Read 81 times)

alee132

• Archived User
Shenmue2 Secrets: Hangon, Space Harrier, Outrun...
« on: December 06, 2002, 07:04:00 PM »

hey do you think that they added that just for us hackers huh!

socrates

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2002, 07:24:00 PM »

Hey do you think one of you guys could seperate it from the shenmu disc and rar out run up?

admiralj

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2002, 08:59:00 PM »

yeah thats the problem i initially ran into. there isnt any way to trigger a coin credit in that game... didnt you get the other games to work by pressing start or something?

chunlimeyers

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2002, 12:01:00 AM »

beerchug.gif

chunlimeyers

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2002, 11:07:00 PM »

beerchug.gif

admiralj

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2002, 10:39:00 AM »

Heyas - i was just poking around on the Shenmue2 cd one day and i came across the folders Xboxhangon, xab (after burner), xhar (space harrier) and xout (outrun). I noticed that they contained an xbe file and a dir structure just like any other xbox game. So i decided to load it on the HDD and to my surprise - they actually worked! The only thing is that i cant trigger a coin credit from the controller to start the games. Does anyone know if it is possible to do this? It would be sweet to get them to run. They are the arcade roms running in xbox native mode - not emulated on mame or whatnot.
also for those of you who dont want to go through the game taking snapshots of all the people for the special comic book secret - just copy the folder \snapshots\presentpic to your pc and view it from there. the \snapshots\thumbnail dir also has the pics of the ppl you are supposed to take photos of during the game to get the comic book secret.