xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Ps3 On The Rise?  (Read 808 times)

shawntrip00

• Archived User
Ps3 On The Rise?
« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2006, 08:31:00 AM »

well the last couple of posts seem like the only sane thing said on this topic. Before I continue.. lemme say. I am a PS3 fan.. Not a fanboy, but I would rather see PS3 come out on top... Yes M$ Has a ton of money. I know that the console itself isn't the only source of income, however if you look at the xbox... they are upside down on it. They have yet to be positive, and yet they spit out another system. So early that they beat a system which came out a year before their first.. People always say the M$ will hold the advantage cause of releasing their console before sony.. Wow look where that has them. So many people wanted a 360.. but couldn't get one because of lack of 360's.. I want one. But I can't get one cause there are none where I live. I will nuy one as soon as my wal-mart, best buy, bx, or gamestop get any.. But when will that be?  Anyways.. That seems harsh because I am a bit pissed about it. But as far as PS3 beating the 360, or vise versa... I couldn't care less as long as they both do what they are claiming that they can do.
Pages: 1 2 [3]