xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Skin Swapping  (Read 101 times)

Visor

• Archived User
Skin Swapping
« on: August 26, 2004, 10:13:00 AM »

I'm a fan of Rainbow63 and really likes the first on xbox.  Reason being that all the skins were the same.  Red team terrorist, green CT.  

With Black Arrow there's 6 or so maps that are reversed.  Now I've tried just swapping the SKIN_Desert and SKIN_Black in the umd file and it doesn't work for me.  Also tried swapping the skin.lin files and that worked, kinda.  If I hosted I could see the skin changes but no1 could join.  I was unable to join anyone with the swap.  This leads me to belive that to do it that way all systems need the same skin.lin files swapped, which we can't do.

Has anyone been able to swap skins in Rs3:BA ?

CODE
;--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
; SKINS AVAILABLE :   SKIN_Black, SKIN_BlackCamo, SKIN_MarPat, SKIN_Russian, SKIN_Flecktorn, SKIN_Blue,
;   SKIN_BlueCamo, SKIN_Green, SKIN_EuroCamo, SKIN_CadPat, SKIN_Desert, SKIN_Winter, SKIN_WinterCamo
;--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
m_bUseCamoFaces=true
m_Skins=(missionTeam=SKIN_EuroCamo,greenTeam=SKIN_Blue,redTeam=SKIN_Desert)