xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Rainbow Six 3 Ini Files I Need Just A Little Info  (Read 98 times)

theboss666

• Archived User
Rainbow Six 3 Ini Files I Need Just A Little Info
« on: February 21, 2004, 08:41:00 PM »

i have made many changes on the 3 main ini files in r63's system folder,know i dont know what i am doing wrong but many things i change are over written as soon as the game starts.So anybody with enought info or knowledge that can help me out with the game exepting my custom ini files would be great.So far i am able to change bullet tracer speed length color etc,as well as change costumes for some levels.i also have a messed up loading screen but the game doesnt have any problems.any info would be great but plz try to keep it low key as i really hate what has happened with all the fuckin larider/cocktails saves/hacks that newbies have got ther hands on,thanks!

theboss666

• Archived User
Rainbow Six 3 Ini Files I Need Just A Little Info
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2004, 07:49:00 AM »

yes i did it(the game) still only partically loads at the first screen.i have diagnosed this problem and this is what i have come up with,just as long as the xboxdynamic.umd file is the same size as it was before it came off the xbox i think it would be fine but i still have trouble getting it to load.i need some more help or somebody who has already done this?i just need to be pointed in the rite deriction