xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Max Stat Glitch  (Read 233 times)

unholyalucardx

• Archived User
Max Stat Glitch
« on: August 29, 2004, 04:33:00 AM »

:unsure: Help anyone know how to max stat glitch or something??? please

quall

• Archived User
Max Stat Glitch
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2004, 06:49:00 PM »

it is long and complicated, until you get it done right the first time. I never visit this forum, so if you ask another question after this post, be warned that I will likely not be able to help you.

!!!! You need to know how to do the shop dupe offline, AND be familiar with it !!!!

Empty everything from your inventory except for these items:
1 meseta
1 frame with a slot
1 god/ability

Equip the frame, do not equip the god ability. Next, do the shop dupe trick, and keep your bank window up. Now I will not tell you the longated process, since I have not played this game for months and months.

Basically, you get the deposit window on the top of the screen, and your inventory on the bottem. You have to set it so that you deposit the frame on the top window, at the same time you equip the god/ability on the bottem. So you are pressing "A" to deposit at the same time as pressing "A" to equip the god/ability.

The END result will be an equipped god/ability, without a frame in your inventory. It tricks the game into thinking your stats are up without any armor equipped. After you do the above, Quit and Save. The next time you load your game, it should still be equipped and you stats should be up 20, or whatever it raises it to. All you have to do is keep on loading your game, and clicking on "quit and save". Your stats will rise until maxed.

Raising HP sucks so I will not tell you how to do that. Besides, you can have like a million start atomizers or trimates.