xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Help With Sharing Hacked Weapons And Mags.  (Read 186 times)

deltasrage

• Archived User
Help With Sharing Hacked Weapons And Mags.
« on: July 10, 2008, 01:33:00 PM »

First of all. THe gamertag part Im not sure but I think your outta luck there. But I'm not sure...sorry. As far as sending weps mags and such. Do you have a modded xbox. If so I could load a chara up with some stuff and save him to mem card....then you could use him as temp char in multi mode to transfer the items. Also If you have a modded xbox and put PSO on the HDD there are alot of hacks to make any weapon you want drop from boxes and enemies in the forest on normal difficulty. So let me know what set up you have so I know where to go from there. If you have AIM you can find me there screen name is deltasrage. Hope I can be of help.

Honda Driver

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2008, 09:07:00 PM »

QUOTE(deltasrage @ Jul 10 2008, 03:09 PM) View Post

First of all. THe gamertag part Im not sure but I think your outta luck there. But I'm not sure...sorry. As far as sending weps mags and such. Do you have a modded xbox. If so I could load a chara up with some stuff and save him to mem card....then you could use him as temp char in multi mode to transfer the items. Also If you have a modded xbox and put PSO on the HDD there are alot of hacks to make any weapon you want drop from boxes and enemies in the forest on normal difficulty. So let me know what set up you have so I know where to go from there. If you have AIM you can find me there screen name is deltasrage. Hope I can be of help.

Thanks for the response! How much will you charge for shipping in order for me to use your character as a temp? I really appreciate the help.

My Xbox is modded, but I never understood/knew enough about the scene in order to do things like store games on the HD and the like. Once again, thanks for your help!

deltasrage

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2008, 02:51:00 PM »

ok I've got a better idea then sending memcards and paying shipping costs. Your xbox is modded. Thats great. Now What I need you to do is get AIM instant messanger if you dont. My  name on the is   deltasrage   Or you can give me your email but getting aim will aloww me to give you instructions so I can just send the save over the internet to you and help you get it on your mem card so you can use it...that ways its free for you. Also I can help you get the game on the HDD if your interested. Also what dashboard do you use. XBMC Evox.....that way we can get your box connected to the computer. I know it may seem like more of a pain this way but I asure you once you its not very hard to do and will allow alot more options for your modded xbox as well. Any ways try to get AIM and add my to your buddy list as  deltasrage. I'd rather do that then take chances of sending a mem card in the mail. I dont rust it making it there and back without it getting bumped and the mem card being erased. It is a very strong possibilty. I've dropped a mem card and had it erased so. I hope that dosnt discurage you. Any ways I look forward to helping.

forprog

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2008, 02:12:00 PM »

Believe it or not game saves used to be sold on ebay for pso on xbox until the demand dwindled. There is tutorials all over on this site if you care to search for them it will explain how to copy your game to your hdd using the various dashboards, and how to make any and every item in the game. I for one have all items...including Elenor mag and a few items that are not in the game, those are useless though mainly just for trade rooms to aquire that item you may not of had yet, back in the day.

deltasrage

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2008, 02:09:00 PM »

hmmm do you know what dashboard you are using and do you have a computer at home...a network. I dont want to sound picky but sending a memcard through the mail is the worst option. Mainly like I said it costs money and there is a good chance it wont get to you with the data still saved on the card. Any good bump and it will be erased. Anyways. I want to help in anyway I can But I'm guessin you dont have a computer to hook up to your xbox with other wise you probably wouldnt need this stuff sent to you on a memcard. Hmmmm Well let me know what your setup is. Sorry if im not being much help sad.gif

Honda Driver

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2008, 11:01:00 PM »

QUOTE(deltasrage @ Jul 23 2008, 03:45 PM) View Post

hmmm do you know what dashboard you are using and do you have a computer at home...a network. I dont want to sound picky but sending a memcard through the mail is the worst option. Mainly like I said it costs money and there is a good chance it wont get to you with the data still saved on the card. Any good bump and it will be erased. Anyways. I want to help in anyway I can But I'm guessin you dont have a computer to hook up to your xbox with other wise you probably wouldnt need this stuff sent to you on a memcard. Hmmmm Well let me know what your setup is. Sorry if im not being much help sad.gif

Sorry for the late response.

I don't have a network at home. The modded Xbox has no special dashboard or anything of that nature. By dashoboard, I'm guessing you mean the menu screen for selecting your saves, files, etc?

No need to apologize for anything! Thanks for trying to help me out.smile.gif I figured me sending my memory card would be easier. Thanks again for the help.