xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: A Little Too Late Maybe  (Read 158 times)

herolegend

• Archived User
A Little Too Late Maybe
« on: July 09, 2008, 06:19:00 PM »

hey there I have some knowledge of PSO unfortunately not the kind that would use trainers, or create new mags / weapons but i know its possible,  im replying because personally I think we are the only 2 people left on this thread lol I asked around and got no replies for a long time, but it might be best to goto another forum  phantasy star online related ones but don't hold your breath here I don't think anyone will reply to mine ever lol so Iv pretty much given up on this game anyways

Its a good classic which was ahead of its time, its a shame i never got to play as much as i wanted though, the only thing i need is to find out how to burn xbox iso's from pc into data folder so i can add it through FTP, but i guess i'll ask about that later in this forum not like anyone will reply to me btw im also 29 its probably some gaming conspiracy all my friends also stopped playing lol

I can only guess that something patches your xbe with the trainer but i know you can make your own mags i came across something like that a few months ago you should google search it if you really want to know. sadly this game is broke for me. take care good luck.

forprog

• Archived User
A Little Too Late Maybe
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2008, 02:24:00 PM »

I believe the trainers were B.S. Ive never seen one that actually worked although some wannabe hackers claim to have one to try to upstage snowfox lol. there is individual hacks like god equip etc but no real trainer that I have ever confirmed working

There is info on making mags around here somewhere maybe try the "Tutorial How To Make Mags With Default.xbe" then drop to your main in multi player mode from a memory card errr somthin.